Do you think you could add Turok? (Specifically the one from 2008) it was my favorite game...

Discus and support Do you think you could add Turok? (Specifically the one from 2008) it was my favorite game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it's not on the Microsoft store, I would love to be able to play it again, I will spread the news if you do approve my request, I will also make sure I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JESPLORING, Dec 6, 2023.

1. JESPLORING
    JESPLORING Guest

Do you think you could add Turok? (Specifically the one from 2008) it was my favorite game...

it's not on the Microsoft store, I would love to be able to play it again, I will spread the news if you do approve my request, I will also make sure I am the first to purchase it.

:)

JESPLORING, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Do you think you could add Turok? (Specifically the one from 2008) it was my favorite game growing up and I still have it on disc but it's not playable on the Xbox one.

Yeah,i remember that one now.

If some of the other games have been rereleased then it's possible that one will be at some point.

I know a lot of people are asking for a new Turok or remasters of all the older games so it's just a case of hoping & waiting.

They were fun games.
  3. JESPLORING Win User

Do you think you could add Turok? (Specifically the one from 2008) it was my favorite game growing up and I still have it on disc but it's not playable on the Xbox one.

Sadly it does not, the one I'm after is this one
    [​IMG]
  4. JESPLORING Win User

Dang, thank you. I'll try to find them and see what they can do about it.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

They've just released a Turok bundle but i don't think it contains the one you are after.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

The backwards compatibility program ended a while ago so no more games will be added.

The best you could hope for is a remake but that would be down to whoever owns the rights to the Turok games now.
Thema:

1. Do you think you could add Turok? (Specifically the one from 2008) it was my favorite game... - Similar Threads - add Turok Specifically

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  7. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  8. Can you add the YouTube Music App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you add the YouTube Music App: Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846
  9. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  10. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...