Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through...

Discus and support Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently, my account was suspended because I posted an image from Assassin's Creed: Origin for violation of Community Standards. Microsoft sales the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Troi, May 25, 2023.

1. Troi
    Troi Guest

Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through...

Recently, my account was suspended because I posted an image from Assassin's Creed: Origin for violation of Community Standards. Microsoft sales the product, allows advertising for the product and promoted playing of the product; then punishes it's customers for posting "unaltered images" from that same product. Does, anyone else see hippocracy and lawsuit in that?

:)

2. Jason of Oz Win User

Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through the Microsoft Store?

Games can be rated to ensure an appropriate audience is enjoying them, content you share doesn't enjoy that same kind of rating system so it may be viewed by an audience too young, or otherwise unsuitable, for the content.

Is it right? I could argue both ways. Could Microsoft just publish a disclaimer/caveat warning people that content shared by users might not be suitable for all audiences? Sure. But if Microsoft wants to ensure that everyone feels safe to look at everyone's shared content they have the legal right to enforce that throughout their platform.

Of course, I've no idea what you shared, and can't really get into the minutiae of why it may have violated community standards. You'd have to take that up with the Enforcement team.

Regards,

Jason
  3. Rostom L Win User

Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through the Microsoft Store?

Hi Troi!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Unfortunately, here in the community, we are not in the position to tell you or decide whether that certain thing is a violation to Xbox Community Standards because it will always be the decision of the Xbox Enforcement Team.

You may instead refer to the Xbox Community Standards here https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards for more information.
  4. DerVaddi Win User

Shared files from Xboxone

you can find it in onedrive under: images(pictures) and then xbox screenshots and videos under videos and then xbox game dvr.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fallout 4 Pre-ordered, no Fallout 3 code.

Hey there, Charlong! Please make sure that a successful transaction has gone through the Xbox One Store for your preorder of this game. You can do this by checking
    commerce.microsoft.com for your Billing History and finding the date that it went through. If you find that, please post back with a screenshot of the date and showing the name of the game for me so that we can look
    into this further. You will need to upload the image to an image sharing service of your choice and post the link here for us. Thanks!
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fallout 4 Preordered, No Fallout 3 Code

Hey there, xXMalakian XVII! Please make sure that a successful transaction has gone through the Xbox One Store for your preorder of this game. You can do this by checking
    commerce.microsoft.com for your Billing History and finding the date that it went through. If you find that, please post back with a screenshot of the date and showing the name of the game for me so that we can look
    into this further. You will need to upload the image to an image sharing service of your choice and post the link here for us. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through... - Similar Threads - suspend accounts post

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  5. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  6. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  7. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  8. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  9. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...
  10. Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to?: So my account got suspended for posting a screen shot from AC Origins. And now i CAN'T talk to anyone to help remove this suspension. Please help. So angry right now. Im being punished for using...