‘Do you own this game or app?’ WWE 2k15 disc

Discus and support ‘Do you own this game or app?’ WWE 2k15 disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so pretty much my WWE 2k15 disc for the xbox one will not launch. Once i download it and try to launch i get the ‘do you own this game or app?’... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neonside, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Neonside
    Neonside Guest

Hi, so pretty much my WWE 2k15 disc for the xbox one will not launch. Once i download it and try to launch i get the ‘do you own this game or app?’ message. This only occurs for this game in particular, all others work fine. I’ve tried all troubleshooting
    methods to no avail.

Other information i can provide is that when installing, the disc does not automatically start downloading like my other discs, it needs to be done manually. The installation also always stops at 13.51gb and I need to manually continue the installation.
    Also I own the xbox 360 version of the game which works fine. I also have receipts of when i purchased the DLC for this game 5 years ago. I am aware the game is off the marketplace but I own the disc version and still can’t get it to work.

Thanks

:)

Neonside, Feb 3, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Neonside,

Thanks for reaching out to he Forums for advice on how to tackle this error you're getting and resume play of your game. I can certainly see how having this error come up during play of a disc game could seem pretty strange, but we actually
    have a great support page that could help with resolution of this issue.

When you get the chance, try all the steps outlined in our Error 0x803F8001 occurs when you launch an Xbox One game or app article and let us know
    if that helped clear up the problem.

Thanks for reading!
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello DannyDemers,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    DannyDemers!
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

xbox discs have copy protection on the outside edge, so it may be a small smidge or fingerprint

Also, if the disc has gine bad, they usuall go bad from the outside where the edge of the layer bond is.

Try it in another system
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check the disc for visual scratches and damages.
  6. DannyDemers Win User

Hi, so pretty much my WWE 2k15 disc for the xbox one will not launch. Once i download it and try to launch i get the ‘do you own this game or app?’ message. This only occurs for this game in particular, all others work fine. I’ve tried all troubleshooting
    methods to no avail.

Other information i can provide is that when installing, the disc does not automatically start downloading like my other discs, it needs to be done manually. The installation also always stops at 13.51gb and I need to manually continue the installation.
    Also I own the xbox 360 version of the game which works fine. I also have receipts of when i purchased the DLC for this game 5 years ago. I am aware the game is off the marketplace but I own the disc version and still can’t get it to work.

Thanks
Thema:

1. ‘Do you own this game or app?’ WWE 2k15 disc - Similar Threads - ‘Do own game

2. How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?: I bought the Conan Complete Edition and when I try to install it Game Pass installs the Game Pass version of the base game along with my DLCs that are included with the complete edition. I've...
  3. I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...: I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or app can i get help 9691b197-919c-4875-9d1c-1982e1015db6
  4. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  5. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  6. Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...: I have a question if I own a multiplayer game do I still need to buy game pass ultimate or core e2cbdd2b-8593-4824-8f7d-2c0da1d599d2
  7. GTA V says I do not have permission to play online despite owning the game and having Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V says I do not have permission to play online despite owning the game and having Xbox...: I am trying to access GTA online but I cannot. Please help 29c062a4-9f7d-43b8-baf2-0e68caf4a59f
  8. Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?: I'm coming from the Mojang support which has an automatic answer stating that they cant do anything account related. My exact problem was clearly stated by another user on your forum but found no...
  9. Keep getting “do you own the game “ and “please clean your disc “ and “there was a problem “

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “do you own the game “ and “please clean your disc “ and “there was a problem “: It’s not the update or trouble shooting cuz I already did that . It’s been months since I played my disc game cuz everytime I insert it , this message appears . It’s also not letting me install...
  10. How do I How do I transfer games into my own xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I How do I transfer games into my own xbox: How do I transfer from my auto account that I can't get into my new account? When i'm almost there for a three game and I'll transfer 0df584da-7fdf-49ee-a4a4-47dcd9786a0a