Do you need xbox live for pc to xbox? (Minecraft)

Discus and support Do you need xbox live for pc to xbox? (Minecraft) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So to play multiplayer with someone on xbox, do I (pc) need to buy xbox live to play with this user? I already have bedrock edition.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kostya2525, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Kostya2525
    Kostya2525 Guest

So to play multiplayer with someone on xbox, do I (pc) need to buy xbox live to play with this user? I already have bedrock edition.

:)

Kostya2525, Jul 5, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

I made A Microsoft account to play Minecraft but when I went to join a realm it said I wasn't allowed to play multiplayer how do I fix this?

To play online with Minecraft on an Xbox console, you need a subscription to Xbox Live. Do you currently have an Xbox Gold or Game Pass Ultimate subscription? Or are you trying to play via PC?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

No. Only people playing on a console need gold. You are playing on a PC
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

No, only console players need gold.
  5. Kostya2525 Win User

So do pc players on bedrock not need to get it?
  6. CosmicCraze Win User

Why does my pc keep on saying "Looks like you need to renew gold" every time I open Minecraft bedrock? On p.c.

"Looks like you need to renew gold" is a message that appears when your Xbox Live Gold subscription has expired or is about to expire. Minecraft Bedrock Edition requires an active Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online multiplayer with other players.

To continue playing Minecraft bedrock on your PC, you will need to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription. You can do this by visiting the Xbox website or using the Xbox app on your PC. Once you have renewed your subscription, sign in to your Xbox Live account within the Minecraft game to enable online multiplayer and remove the renewal prompt.
Thema:

1. Do you need xbox live for pc to xbox? (Minecraft) - Similar Threads - need live Minecraft

2. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  3. I need Xbox live gold to play ONLINE minecraft but I have Xbox live?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need Xbox live gold to play ONLINE minecraft but I have Xbox live?: Hi, so I own minecraft and I share live gold with someone but the problem is I still need Xbox live gold? I don't pay for it but I have It and It still won't let me play online. I tried...
  4. Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?: Hello, I want to play minecraft with a friend but we do not have live gold. My friend and I are both on a Xbox device and want to play together, Is Live gold mandatory?...
  5. Do I need to pay for Xbox live to play multiplayer Minecraft Dungeons on my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to pay for Xbox live to play multiplayer Minecraft Dungeons on my PC?: I'm trying to decide if I want to play Minecraft Dungeons but I don't know if I have to buy gold if I am playing on PC. 1d672d51-5079-4cd5-96db-e4ceab031d0f
  6. Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?: Question is in the title ^. f13a136a-76c3-403d-9489-f359315b04e7
  7. Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...: I am very confused, Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G Cubecraft Games. or not. d445bdb5-0a5b-4ba7-be28-633a0b6149fd
  8. Do we need Xbox live to play minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do we need Xbox live to play minecraft?: Good Evening All. My son has minecraft on a disc & has been playing on it without any issue. However, as he tried to play this evening, it is asking him to subscribe to Xbox live to continue...
  9. why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...: i keep trying to join a minecraft server but I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live thing I don't know what it means or how to fix it and i would love help...
  10. New to Live need friends for minecraft!! (360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to Live need friends for minecraft!! (360): Hey everyone iv started playing minecraft within the last two months and im freaking hooked! so i got a live account just to play online......turns out i need friends....which i dont have!!!!!...