Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...

Discus and support Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am very confused, Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G Cubecraft Games. or not.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamieStuart2006, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...

I am very confused, Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G Cubecraft Games. or not.

:)

JamieStuart2006, Nov 30, 2019
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Realms or Multiplayer cross platform not working on minecraft

Thanks, that's the problem

In order to play any multiplayer / online mode on Minecraft you need Gold / Ultimate

The only modes that doesn't require it are local multiplayer and single player.

You can check similar thread here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

XBF Amber F answer:

"Minecraft itself may be played in an offline capacity without the need to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription; however, if your son wishes to utilize the following aspects of game play within Minecraft, he then would need a subscription:
    Realms
    Connecting to servers
    Cross-platform play
    For local multiplayer gaming, you don’t need an Xbox Live Gold subscription"
  3. CosmicCraze Win User

Why does my pc keep on saying "Looks like you need to renew gold" every time I open Minecraft bedrock? On p.c.

"Looks like you need to renew gold" is a message that appears when your Xbox Live Gold subscription has expired or is about to expire. Minecraft Bedrock Edition requires an active Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online multiplayer with other players.

To continue playing Minecraft bedrock on your PC, you will need to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription. You can do this by visiting the Xbox website or using the Xbox app on your PC. Once you have renewed your subscription, sign in to your Xbox Live account within the Minecraft game to enable online multiplayer and remove the renewal prompt.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Connection to the server is lost.

If by "mini games" you mean "play multiplayer", then yes, you will need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription in order to connect to other players' servers.

Xbox Live Gold is required for all forms of multiplayer gameplay on the Xbox.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Confused

Live is basically Microsoft's online servers. You don't have to have gold to be signed into Live, but you need a gold subscription to do things on Live such as play online multiplayer and take part in special gold discounts.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G Cubecraft Games

If you want to play any game online on your Xbox console you will need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. This is the same if you want to play free games on your Xbox online.
Thema:

Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...

1. Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G... - Similar Threads - need Live Gold

2. I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?: I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years. a476b7eb-1748-4709-9174-f3071b2ce514
  3. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  4. I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass: I can not play Remnant 2 , it won't let me login . Says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass c0926a84-7c92-4e5b-81ac-675b788f4aba
  5. I need Xbox live gold to play ONLINE minecraft but I have Xbox live?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need Xbox live gold to play ONLINE minecraft but I have Xbox live?: Hi, so I own minecraft and I share live gold with someone but the problem is I still need Xbox live gold? I don't pay for it but I have It and It still won't let me play online. I tried...
  6. i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew...: i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew your game pass even tho it’s still current what do i do? 078dbd88-dbc6-42f1-b5e4-f7eae839ba33
  7. Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical...: Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical copy) 07d9a1dc-bdad-4783-b9d8-2b622dfe6663
  8. Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?: Hello, I want to play minecraft with a friend but we do not have live gold. My friend and I are both on a Xbox device and want to play together, Is Live gold mandatory?...
  9. Do I need 2 gold live accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need 2 gold live accounts?: My son and I both have Xbox consoles and we both have a gold live account( His is under my wife’s email). Can we play fortnite for example simultaneously with one account or do I need to keep 2...
  10. Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?: For years I have been paying for Live Gold to play Fortnite multiplayer. Tonight, I heard about Live Free/Silver. Some websites say you can play Fortnite with Xbox Live Free. Others say you must...