Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?

Discus and support Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23? 04366881-3622-4855-bf6d-c425a3174694 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by scott miller9, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?

:)

scott miller9, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You need Gold or Game Pass Ultimate (which includes Gold).
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Can't Play Online In Forza Horizon 4.

There really are some games that don't require a Game Pass or Live Gold subscription so you can play online, fortnite or Call of Duty Warzone are two examples of games that don't need a subscription to play online, but the vast majority do, Halo, Forza, Gears of War, Battlefield, Fifa, pretty much every paid game, needs Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate to play online.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Fifa 23 friend online

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

There could be a few reasons why you're having trouble playing an online match with your friend in FIFA 23. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check that you both have FIFA 23 installed and updated on your devices.

Ensure that you both have active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions.

Make sure you and your friend are both signed in to your Xbox Live accounts.

Verify that you have each other added as friends on Xbox Live.

Double-check that you're both online and available to play.

Try inviting your friend to a match or join their game if they've already started one.

If you're still having issues, try restarting your game or console, or even try again at a later time.
  5. Henok Russom Win User

Your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature

Hi im a random user!

You need to have Game pass ultimate or Xbox live Gold, to play Fifa 23 ultimate team!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Charges

Gold is an online subscription to play online. This one you would need to play online with friends.

The other one may be Game Pass (like Netflix for games). You wouldn't need this one to play with friends. It gives you access to play some games.
Thema:

1. Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23? - Similar Threads - need Game Pass

2. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  3. I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games: I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games what do I do in this situation? b947258f-e5fa-4992-bbf9-bff1ea0862b7
  4. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  5. Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?: I downloaded R6 after having it in my cloud for a couple years. I try to play an online match and it keeps telling me to buy “gamepass ultimate” but I literally own gamepass “for console” and have...
  6. Do I need a Xbox game pass to play my carreer on 2k23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need a Xbox game pass to play my carreer on 2k23?: Hi I keep creating a guy for my career it won't save or start so I was wondering do I need to renew my game pass to play my career? 64e3b6db-38c5-40ec-8e35-3a619c4ea9f4
  7. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  8. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  9. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  10. Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...: I have a question if I own a multiplayer game do I still need to buy game pass ultimate or core e2cbdd2b-8593-4824-8f7d-2c0da1d599d2