Do you miss old school games like Streets Of Rage or love new games like Call of Duty

Discus and support Do you miss old school games like Streets Of Rage or love new games like Call of Duty in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive just started a new channel for old school and new school gaming Focal Point Im new to youtube and looking to improve and expand, is there any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Breaking Lag, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Breaking Lag
    Breaking Lag Guest

Do you miss old school games like Streets Of Rage or love new games like Call of Duty

Ive just started a new channel for old school and new school gaming

Focal Point

Im new to youtube and looking to improve and expand, is there any games you guys would like to watch, should i do live commentary etc.

Im also after friends to add on xbox360 i play Cod, Battlefield, Minecraft and new release so send me your GamerTag =)

thanks for reading

~ BreakingLag~

:)

Breaking Lag, Nov 9, 2014
  2. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    Time to Bring back WW2 type game?

do you think they will ever re make an old school WW2 war game with the great graphics? sorta like the original call of duty or that style of feel old school WW2 style?

Chris123WW, Nov 9, 2014
  3. Raging Justice

I love the graphical style. It reminds me of what I remember Mortal Kombat looking like back in the day.
    And you've gotta love the old school, Streets of Rage game play.
    Good couch co-op game.

Lostsoul 301281, Nov 9, 2014
  4. YellowJacket LE Win User

Why do ppl think games are easy?

@Unyobro...no I wasn't wrong..i was there..still there..but no I wasn't talking about all,as a few games were different in those days many I miss to this day but the majority(if you will) had re-skinned enemies with insane cheapness...Golden Axe,Streets
    of rage,Tron Deadly Disc etc. even some of my favorite classics had re-skinned cheap enemies...X-men arcade,TMNT arcade..the old fighting games were different like WWF WrestleMania,Mortal Kombat,Street Fighter etc those were different and a few others like
    the newer Zelda games...I'm not trying to knock my old school era not in a million years but that's the way it was.Now if we can agree on that than awesome..if not i'll see you back in this thread.
  5. F U I D C Win User

Help Me - I don't play Call Of Duty !!

I am getting this new call of duty because I love the old school aspect of it, none of this future technology we have seen in the past ones. This Call of Duty takes me back when it was just full-on multiplayer conflict that I loved in the FPS genre.
  6. capcom23 Win User

The Witcher developer CDP announces new RPG: Cyberpunk

I've seen the pictures, but lately every game with a bit story is called RPG. To me RPG are games like Suikoden/ Breath of Fire/ Grandia. I miss something in these new RPG games. Totally can't match the old school RPG games. Nuff said
  7. CRUZZifer Win User

Rage... Like it, but not loving it!

RGe just needs to be longer and go more in depth. I like the game tho, actually enjoy it but just seems something is missing. Also, the main character not talking is not my thing, didn't really bother me but also, it didn't make me care much about him or
    what's going on. The ending was horrible also, very very bad.
  8. Martymar82 Win User

Rage... Like it, but not loving it!

I was disappointed with it for sure, I made to to the second disc and just lost interest to keep playing especially after hearing that it just keeps going downhill and the ending was crap. Oh well picked up Forza 4 in the meantime to keep me busy till tuesday
    for Arkham City.
Thema:

1. Do you miss old school games like Streets Of Rage or love new games like Call of Duty - Similar Threads - miss old school

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old ...: Miss playing the Daily Challenges and face book games. Windows 10 is disappointing. Microsoft fix these issues pleases. 5650ed07-68cc-4a55-8521-3e0f5e63bd4c
  8. The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live: hey all - playing TF, enjoying it, but considering I've been playing MP games on LIVE for 8 years, frustrated that this game is a LAG FEST, at least in my part of Texas. Didnt MS boast about...
  9. Miss my old gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miss my old gamertag: Hello, I would love if someone could take the time to re-investigate my forced gamertag change. I believe that while gaming I met someone that wanted to be mean and reported it. The gamertag that...
  10. my old gt i miss HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    my old gt i miss HELP: i had an old gamertag named Madara Uchiha. i now want to use that account again but i do not know email/password. i also dont have the xbox that i originally had the profile on. anyway if you...