Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?

Discus and support Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for Xbox one and now upgraded to series x will I get to get my pre order mounts and dark arts pack when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ron Martinson, Aug 18, 2023.

1. Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?

I pre ordered hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for Xbox one and now upgraded to series x will I get to get my pre order mounts and dark arts pack when I repurchase the game for series x

:)

Ron Martinson, Aug 18, 2023
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
  3. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

Hello BradB_82. My name is Jose.

Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S. The game is only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

According to a press release from Avalanche Software, the game's developer, Hogwarts Legacy could not be released for Xbox Series S due to performance limitations. The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X, which could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X. This could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

Here are some reasons why Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S:

Hogwarts Legacy is an open world game with a huge world to explore. This requires a powerful GPU to generate high-quality graphics.

Hogwarts Legacy has a complex combat system that requires a powerful GPU to run smoothly.

Hogwarts Legacy may be released for Xbox Series S in the future, but for now, it's only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

I hope this information has been useful to you and that your doubts have been clarified.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can i play hogwarts legacy x box one copy on x box series x on February 10 release date

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you have is the Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version, I'm sorry but no, you will be able to play it on April 4, 2023.

If you now have an Xbox Series X console, you may need to consider canceling the pre-order and pre-ordering the Xbox Series X|S version, just a suggestion.
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

As they are different versions, unfortunately not, if you are going to play the new version, leave it to redeem it

Hope I helped and see you soon
  6. Michael Robinson8 Win User

Please help

I checked my bank and there’s a transaction for $60 on 12/5/22 and hogwarts legacy was the only game I pre ordered/paid for at that time for that price but when I went to Xbox transaction there’s no payment for hogwarts legacy it’s like I never pre ordered/paid for it
Thema:

1. Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x? - Similar Threads - lose pre order

2. Xbox losing wireless signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox losing wireless signal: I have been having an issue when playing a couple of games, those being Dead Island 2 and Fortnite where randomly my console seems to lose all wireless connections for a split second and then...
  3. Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?: I have a 1tb Xbox One S. Recently it changed the size of the storage and I am unsure why. I used to have around 900GB for storage after console software took up some. After having an issue with an...
  4. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  5. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  6. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  7. So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...: Whenever I shut down my gaming computer as I’m done for the night, when I open it in the morning I don’t have any wifi nor any way to see my possible connections, as it only recognizes an ether...
  8. can i get a new xbox after losing mine to a house fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i get a new xbox after losing mine to a house fire: I recently lost my xbox to a fire just January 18,2023 and i was wonder if there would be a way to be able to replace or get a new one without a big amount of money included . I have pictures of...
  9. losing money cant log in email trap

in XboX Insiders
    losing money cant log in email trap: I had account for a decade at least and account keeps getting security blocked every time i try to log in to use my paid for services. Even if i put in my password correct it asks for MORE and...
  10. Would I lose my mission bonus if I cancel and re(pre)order a different version of DR4?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Would I lose my mission bonus if I cancel and re(pre)order a different version of DR4?: So I digitally pre-ordered DR4 early because of one of the missions for pre ordering. However, now that the digital deluxe edition is available i want to upgrade to that but I was wondering if it...