do you have to spend money to remain a rewards member

Discus and support do you have to spend money to remain a rewards member in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; do you have to spend money to remain a rewards member some of the wording of what i read sounds like you have to spend some real world money to remain... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by hawkeye4982, Mar 19, 2018.

1. hawkeye4982
    hawkeye4982 Guest

do you have to spend money to remain a rewards member some of the wording of what i read sounds like you have to spend some real world money to remain in the Xbox Rewards program that is why this post is titled what it is i have not been able to find the
    answer any where not in the terms, FAQs, or in any other post can some one please give me a strait yes or no answer and if yes how much
    PS if it is yes that is completely stupid given the name of the program

:)

hawkeye4982, Mar 19, 2018
  2. SAD HAM 1
    SAD HAM 1 Guest
    not getting any rewards

not getting rewards evev tho im a gold member who spends money in store

SAD HAM 1, Mar 19, 2018
  3. Not Getting Rewards From Purchases

So I have been a rewards member 12/26/2015 and i only buy things off the xbox store digitally and i make tons of in game purchases and never have received any of my rewards or points towards rewards. I could really like to resolve this because i do spend
    so much money on the xbox store

DrDynamite419, Mar 19, 2018
  4. hawkeye4982
    hawkeye4982 Guest

thanks for the response

hawkeye4982, Mar 19, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello hawkeye4982,

You do not have to spend money to be a Rewards member.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. hawkeye4982 Win User

No. The program is free.
    thanks for the response
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello hawkeye4982,

You do not have to spend money to be a Rewards member.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Does my VIP is free ?

The Rewards program is free. You do have to spend a certain amount of money on the marketplace to earn VIP status though.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

My xbox rewards vip star did not go up after spend $100 promotion

Hello dragon rko,

You are registered as an AUS Rewards Member. Therefore, you needed $144 AUD in spending to complete this offer. Since your total spending amount was beneath this, you did not complete the offer. Furthermore, since you are registered as a AUS Rewards member,
    purchases in a different regional currency are not eligible for Rewards.
  10. VibroPlex Win User

Family membership to renew existing account?

You can add any existing account to the Family Pack, and fill in the remaining slots with new accounts for those who don't yet have an XBL account. Converting your or your wife's account is an excellent idea and the account you
    convert to the senior member of the Family Pack will be the only one which can spend money, so consider which that should be.
Thema:

1. do you have to spend money to remain a rewards member - Similar Threads - spend money remain

2. Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card): My son has 25 euro’s on his Microsoft balance, however, hè can’t spend it. As a parent, I had to allow his purchase. However this is only possible by transfering (additional) money. But as...
  3. Microsoft Family Safety error when trying to open "Spending" or add money to child's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety error when trying to open "Spending" or add money to child's account: This is the error: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. TraceId: 3XA/FPqDTES6BD/2.9.351 It has been...
  4. I get the Error Code "Contact us at Microsoft Support" when trying to add money to spending...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get the Error Code "Contact us at Microsoft Support" when trying to add money to spending...: I log into my Family Safety for Microsoft and try to add money to my son's Spending account so he can make purchases on the Xbox. It has worked in the past but now it won't let me. I renewed my...
  5. Why do have to spend more money to play Starfield standard edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do have to spend more money to play Starfield standard edition?: I preordered Starfield standard edition last month. However now I need the Premium edition? Is that correct? c388e0b7-eb63-4411-932a-ee438d65d86e
  6. Ability to see child's spending or to add money just returns error message!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ability to see child's spending or to add money just returns error message!: I use the the family security for quite a long time and found it very useful to monitor my 10 year olds usage. Just recently, whether i use the app or through a browser, it wont let me view my...
  7. why games need money to spend and pls create free minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    why games need money to spend and pls create free minecraft: why games need money to spend and pls create free minecraft 17f3d032-83df-488d-81ff-ed6819a539d9
  8. Someone bust in my Xbox account and spend my money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone bust in my Xbox account and spend my money: Ok so I recently discovered that someone Arabic language related person had gotten into my account and bought a gold member ship and a game which I didn’t purchased at all! I manage to get...
  9. Money added to a Child Account via Microsoft.com is not available to spend on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money added to a Child Account via Microsoft.com is not available to spend on Xbox: I added £15.00 to my son's account yesterday so that he could purchase DLC for a game on his Xbox. When I look at his account via my browser, I can see that he now has £21.01 to spend, but when he...
  10. Cannot spend money from Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot spend money from Microsoft account: My child's account has successfully purchased content before, including Minecoins - from both Windows and XBox. It had a balance of $8.71. I added $10 so my child could purchase the $9.99...