Do you have time to game in college?

Discus and support Do you have time to game in college? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; where I live you don't move into the college campus and college is really really cheap but the degrees are recognised every were in the world so too... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheAtomicPeter, Mar 30, 2014.

  1. ViiRuKs
    ViiRuKs Guest

    Do you have time to game in college?


    where I live you don't move into the college campus

    and college is really really cheap but the degrees are recognised every were in the world

    so too be honest the only bills I had too pay, were payed off long before I ever finish college Do you have time to game in college? :p saves me having too work (like theirs any jobs anyway!!!!)

    but with study , I also did computer science, their is a *** LOAD of theory involved specially regarding computer programming and all so I barly got any time too play my games :/ but once them exams are over I end my social life and stay in my room for weeks
    Do you have time to game in college? :D
     
    ViiRuKs, Mar 31, 2014
    #16
  2. ^ That's my degree too...computer science with an emphasis in programming. Yeah...it required a lot of time. The worst book ever was a book about circuitry. During the time I had that class I didn't have a lot of time for gaming because I couldn't grasp
    what I was reading.
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 31, 2014
    #17
  3. Thanks to all of you for the encouragement and the advice, what you've told me has probably saved me about $500 in addition to securing my academic future!
     
    TheAtomicPeter, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

    Do you have time to game in college?

    If you're going to school full-time AND working, you're not going to have much free time, if any at all. You'll have to attend classes, go to work, and make time for studying, reading, and doing homework. By the time you finish all of that, you'll be so
    tired that you'll just want to go to sleep. Good luck!
  5. ViiRuKs Win User

    Do you have time to game in college?

    where I live you don't move into the college campus

    and college is really really cheap but the degrees are recognised every were in the world

    so too be honest the only bills I had too pay, were payed off long before I ever finish college :p saves me having too work (like theirs any jobs anyway!!!!)

    but with study , I also did computer science, their is a *** LOAD of theory involved specially regarding computer programming and all so I barly got any time too play my games :/ but once them exams are over I end my social life and stay in my room for weeks
    :D
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

    Do you have time to game in college?

    No, she just lived up to her namesake and ate him alive. :p
  7. Michael1003-5B696F17 Win User

    Do you have time to game in college?

    Yes. I go to collage part time, work full time, have a wife and 2 kids and still have time to game. Although that time is 12-2am
  8. BizarroMantis Win User

    Do you have time to game in college?

    He's a sony fan and has a ps3, I've always preferred my 360. We get along wonderfully, always have. I know, it's hard to believe! : )
Thema:

Do you have time to game in college?

Loading...
  1. Do you have time to game in college? - Similar Threads - game college

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Downloaded college football 25 via game pass on my series x and it says that I don't have...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded college football 25 via game pass on my series x and it says that I don't have...: I have have pass ultimate and the game says that it is available for download. Had it installed to the series x yet when I try to launch it the game won't open. 0cde8d4f-d76a-4027-9ed8-da64eecdc39e
  10. I just picked up a gaming laptop for college, i am trying to launch games like minecraft...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just picked up a gaming laptop for college, i am trying to launch games like minecraft...: Just picked up the laptop today and only reason I have game pass is because they gave me a free 3 months and it doesn't work. e1202c4f-83f8-46f0-b0e8-bdbbe2f4ea90