Do you have the capabilities to detect XIM and other mnk spoofing devices?

Discus and support Do you have the capabilities to detect XIM and other mnk spoofing devices? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If so, why are these devices allowed. They ruin the competitive integrity of all fps games inluding overwatch, rainbow six siege, COD MW 2 and Apex... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hunter Reneker, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Do you have the capabilities to detect XIM and other mnk spoofing devices?

If so, why are these devices allowed. They ruin the competitive integrity of all fps games inluding overwatch, rainbow six siege, COD MW 2 and Apex legends. I do not want to play against players with the precision of a mouse with the aim assist console offers. There’s no way that any controller player can compete against it and in my and many others opinions it is considering cheating. Why does microsoft not ban these devices on their console? Is there any chance that they will be banned in the future?

:)

Hunter Reneker, Feb 23, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

That is really up to the game itself. Some games will allow controller players to play against mouse and keyboard players, others will have their own playlists depeneding on the input.

It is also up to the game developers to decide if the mouse input will get a slight aim assist booster or none
  3. QsP H3adshot Win User

Mouse and Keyboard on games that don't support

Well again the developers cant detect the MnK so Microsoft has to do something about it.

Yes it is an exploit as its not ment to be played with MnK. The guy also said its never going to have MnK support
  4. mk4Y Win User

KBM / Mnk - no way to block/ban users

Thanks for reply and your opinion.

Maybe it's not "illegal" to connect a xim mod with xbox (don't know) but you have an advantage with mnk and so it's not fair anymore. Maybe you can't play/aim exactly like on pc but it can't be denied that you aim better with mnk.

The next reason are the rules of the game devs and in the case of r6s/ubisoft is the statement clear. The also don't want it in the game. So it's illegal to use it.
  5. Stryke007 Win User

Cheating devices xim, zim, cronus.

I had this same question & got the same generic "its up to game devs and report" response, which is NOT acceptable with how big this issue has become. Then my post got locked after a few other people chimed in expressing their shared frustration.

Maybe they will take it more seriously when Microsoft realize Xim can ALSO allow for the use of all these other 3rd party controllers they just banned! Seeing as the ban was most likely motivated by money & not to protect users from cheating. This device is literally designed to trick xbox into thinking the accessory is something it IS NOT (which right there should be enough reason to ban) so not only does it allow for MNK in controller lobbies AND boosted aim assist ON MNK. It can also allow unlicensed products BANNED by Microsoft.

Multi Billion dollar company saying they cant find a way to block a product, while saying its up to much smaller game devs to do so is unacceptable! Xbox is gaining a REP for being one of the worst platforms to play on due to its customers being ignored and allowed to simply deal with cheat devices in their lobbies. At least playstation controllers cant be spoofed. PC can be a cheat heavy mess with hacks, but it at least has other perks. Xbox is just a mess with all this.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Console ban and permanent suspension on brand new account?

Easy you used unauthorized accessories

All console makers have banned the devices this has been known for months now

They have never allowed unauthorized third patrty cheat devices

It is corrected though unauthorized cheat devices aren't allowed period

Never have been allowed built in cheats supported by developers sure like xaby cheat in all konami games sure

XIM uses aim bots and cheats in firmware you use a pc to preprogram it and upload it to your xim device

Hence the cheating software if you didnt know what xim or other cheating devices does why even try it

It isn't just for mouse and keyboard bypassing

It is a cheating device that can help you aim better magically jump in-game etc
Thema:

1. Do you have the capabilities to detect XIM and other mnk spoofing devices? - Similar Threads - capabilities detect XIM

2. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  3. Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!: I miss the days when you could Zoom your friend while using your gaming together. Being able to snap youtube on the side while you game was ahead of its time back in 2014. The new hardware would...
  4. Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10: Hello, I have had this Xbox controller for 3 years now and have never had any issues. However, I recently switched from Windows 11 to Windows 10, and since then, my PC only detects the joysticks...
  5. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  6. Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?: Hello, I found out on the evening of December 16th that my account was fraudulently charged on the morning of the 16th. So, I immediately contacted Microsoft customer service and connected with an...
  7. How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a...: For over a year I've been getting harassed by an individual on Xbox live after crushing him in a game of prisoner rescue. I have received some of the most hateful, bigoted, racist and homophobic...
  8. Capabilities of the Xbox Seagate expansion drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capabilities of the Xbox Seagate expansion drive: I am looking for someone who has the Xbox Seagate expansion drive for an Xbox series s. I am concerned because I need more storage for the new call of duty but I I am worried about spending money...
  9. If I bought a monitor that has 144hz-160hz capability for my Xbox series s will I be maxed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I bought a monitor that has 144hz-160hz capability for my Xbox series s will I be maxed...: If I was to buy a monitor that has 144hz-160hz capability for my Xbox series s will I be maxed out at 120hz ? And do I need anything specific to play games at 120hz or higher?...
  10. How do company's get away with pure false advertisement on the “technical capabilities”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do company's get away with pure false advertisement on the “technical capabilities”...: The game “STAR WARS Jedi Survivor” says in the technical capabilities section that it includes “ray tracing, and 60 FPS+“ gameplay. This is simply not true at all on Xbox series S. The game is...