Do you have a time frame for the fix?

Discus and support Do you have a time frame for the fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Getting to the point that we cant even connect. 056058aa-adb4-4b4e-9082-e83b9dec264e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigCountry7291, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Do you have a time frame for the fix?

Getting to the point that we cant even connect.

:)

BigCountry7291, Oct 24, 2016
  2. juan van
    juan van Guest
    Is it possible to?

Support will now do this for you? I am sure it has to be in the a certain time frame if so.

juan van, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Free £50 for fifa 15 bundle

I wish I did have a time frame for you, JEBLAD25, but I don't have one currently. However, I do promise that when I get an update, I'll post in here for you. Do you have a time frame for the fix? :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 24, 2016
  4. DjChrisHay Win User

"A Few Souveniers" Achievement doesn't unlock

Glad to hear that a fix is on the agenda. Do you guys have a time frame when the 2 achievements will be fixed? Many thanks.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

punch card promo for december 2016

Hello JIMZ32TT,

You do not see anything because no fix has been deployed yet. As mentioned, we will update your thread when the fix becomes available. At the current time, we do not have a time frame for the hotfix from our platform team.
  6. Whitesharky6 Win User

Brand new Xbox out of the box and the thing will not download updates

How long until these issues are expected to be fixed? That support page just says the issue is being worked on. Do they have an expected time frame?
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

time frame for fixing issues with update

Hey there Farmer! I'm sorry to hear your console is acting up. At this time though we have no indication that the update caused any irreparable hardware failures. For your issue I would suggest starting with the disc tray troubleshooter (support.xbox.com/.../disc-drive-solution)
    and follow the suggestions there. Please let us know if you need any further help, thanks!
  8. Broken Link-FA9795A3 Win User

Another tenure issue thread

still not fixed yet? any time frame for a fix
Thema:

Do you have a time frame for the fix?

1. Do you have a time frame for the fix? - Similar Threads - frame fix

2. xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected: I have recently been having problems with my Xbox Series X where my mouse seem to make my games audio and visually lag. For games like fortnite and Call Of Duty, every time I move my mouse my...
  3. im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...: HI, I have a dell g15 gaming laptop with 8gb ram, rtx3050 95w, and intel 11th gen . from several days while playing any game on my laptop im started to face several lags and frame drops . while...
  4. Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account: So I am here to say why is your team not finding proof the tickets on my Xbox account are false and not true sir Doug * Original title: Why does your team see the someone else is framing my...
  5. How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ?: Hello, i got the right logi webcam but it looks red and very saturated. Also i have zero control of the framing . Help 2140ef28-e386-4dce-ba32-415419fdc546
  6. Frame Rate Fix for Forza Horizon 4 Demo!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frame Rate Fix for Forza Horizon 4 Demo!: We have been getting many questions about this issue. And I will be answering this question! Turn all graphics to low and turn on Color Blindness. And then, restart the game. The issue should be...
  7. Severe Frame-Rate Drops in MGSV!!! Where is the Xbox One Fix From Konami ?!??!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Severe Frame-Rate Drops in MGSV!!! Where is the Xbox One Fix From Konami ?!??!: Either no one is playing this game anymore or no one is using this forum anymore, because this game is suffering from MAJOR frame-rate issues and no one is posting any thing about it! Here is an...
  8. Please fix Gears of War BC frame rate drop and input lag.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix Gears of War BC frame rate drop and input lag.: I would really appreciate if the emulation of Gears 3 gets looked at. There is obvious frame rate drops during multiplayer, and the input lag is noticeable. This makes it very difficult to play at...
  9. Fix for Frame Rate Stuttering?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for Frame Rate Stuttering?: Has anyone discovered a fix or something that helps the frame rate / audio stuttering for MGS 5? I have the problem where the frame rate stutters, audio glitches, and there is a loss of player...
  10. Fix for sound bug and frame stutters (in game racing only)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for sound bug and frame stutters (in game racing only): Hi, Like many of you Forza aficionados out there, I've been playing and enjoying the game massively. However, I wish we didn't have to deal with the crackling/radio-like static sound bug that...