Do you guys think Epic will still help me?

Discus and support Do you guys think Epic will still help me? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am not able to sign into my epic games account without it sending a code to my very old email I don't have access to anymore, or the authentication... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Serendity C, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Serendity C
    Serendity C Guest

I am not able to sign into my epic games account without it sending a code to my very old email I don't have access to anymore, or the authentication app, I didn't hook one up with my account, I filled out a form for epic for them to help me look into my account and figure it out, but are they going to be able to help me although i can't get into my account to show my receipts? I know the email and password to the email/my epic games, but either way they both send a code that I don't have access to get, I did give them as much info as possible though

:)

Serendity C, Nov 7, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Serendity, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

We really can't say with certainty if Epic Games will be able to help you regain access to your account because, as you can understand, each platform has its own recovery procedure, which may vary and may not be the same as what they do, for example, with Microsoft accounts.

If Epic Games Support provided you with a form to fill out, and you provided all the information you could, then it's a matter of waiting for a response from them, or alternatively, you can contact them again to inquire if there is a possibility of them helping you regain access to your account.

Personally, I can't say whether I believe they will have the ability to assist you or not because I'm not familiar with their recovery procedures or their policies regarding these types of issues. As you can understand, this is a public community help forum for the Xbox community, therefore, we have more knowledge regarding issues regarding Xbox/Microsoft accounts and not other platforms such as Epic.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck, friend. Hopefully you can regain access to your Epic Games account.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. JimJamoo Win User

What do you guys think?

I would definitely say buy it, you will want to know what's fully going on when Borderlands 2 comes out :D
  4. ChrisPBaken Win User

What do you guys think?

Why would you not buy a full game with 4 dlc (each worth 10 dollars) for only 30 dollars. That is at least 30 hours of game-play for one play-through.

BUY IT YOU NOOB.

How is this not as easy as "hmm, should I eat that pile of crap over there, or have some of this fresh, delicious pizza? Bette sit down and think about this one..."
  5. Astro Zombie357 Win User

What do you guys think?

i would buy it. i got it a few weeks ago and dont regret it.also the story from what ive heard is supposed to tie into bl2.
  6. Skip360 Win User

What do you guys think?

Personally, I would go for it. In fact, I just started a new play through myself to get reacquainted.
Thema:

1. Do you guys think Epic will still help me? - Similar Threads - guys Epic still

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  8. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  9. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  10. How do i keep my sister from reinstalling stumble guys?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i keep my sister from reinstalling stumble guys?: I tried being reasonable with her, saying that stumble guys music is driving me insane, she didnt make a compromise. So i uninstalled it. Then she reinstalled it. Then i uninstalled it. Then she...