Do you guys know how to I get my full download speed please?

Discus and support Do you guys know how to I get my full download speed please? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone! Hope yall doing great I got a 25mbps speed download but when im download games only 4Mbp/s only shows.Do you guys know how to I get my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LordImpaler90, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Do you guys know how to I get my full download speed please?

Hello everyone! Hope yall doing great I got a 25mbps speed download but when im download games only 4Mbp/s only shows.Do you guys know how to I get my full download speed please, thank you

:)

LordImpaler90, Nov 25, 2022
  2. CyTeK1978 Win User

Short Question, is it worth to use Network Cable Connection ?

guys, guuuuys,

do u read the question?

i have no problems with my wifi, i was asking about the maximum DL Speed limitation of the Xbox Download/Store.

with WLAN i get the maximum the Xbox One can give, because of wlan modul limitations.

now i want to know the general limitations of the store DL Speed so i can check if its worth to make a wired connection.

so, does anyone knows the maximum DL speed?

as far as i know its not the Full Speed for Store (i dont talk about what you can check with the Xbox or a Speedtest, i talk about the provided Store Speed.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Problem with downloading games

It could be a problem on the server side. Download speeds are dependent on a lot of factors so it is extremely rare to get full DL speeds while downloading files. You will almost always get much different speeds when doing speed tests than you do when
    download large files.
  4. RDLee-BA714A1C-F0C0- Win User

Slow Upload speeds

I'd like to know an answer to this question also. Same thing is happening to me.

I have Comcast Extreme 105 down/25 up speed. Getting full 105+ download speed on the Xbox and my PC but only about 3 Mbps upload on the Xbox even though PC speedtest is showing the full 25.

When I try to Twitch stream, it can barely handle broadcasting in SD, even though I clearly have the speed to be able to do full 1080p HD if the Xbox One would allow my full upload speed to work.
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Slow connection

Guys, I wouldn't read too much into those speeds, remember this is an app for the xbox built for browsing, I don't know how the app is built but it may not have all of the features of IE available or all of the Xbox resources to do a full speed test, unless
    you are actually having any issues I wouldn't worry about it
  6. xDemonBrotherx Win User

Xbox One Series X - How do I fix Network speeds that I am seeing?

Well instead of being kind of rude and talking to me like I'm stupid, some constructive feedback would be much more appreciated.

Yes I realize that speedtest.net pings a closer server than Xbox. However, it should not be that huge of a drop between download speeds. I have better speeds with steam downloads than I do with Xbox.

Also yes you are right that you won't get your full speeds through 3rd parties but again it should not be that low. I am not sure what games that you can download in 15 minutes with 200mbps but when I am downloading games with that speed, it takes an hour or more.

I know Xbox has the capability to get faster download speeds since I use to get 300-500mbps on game downloads when I had 600mbps from my ISP.
Thema:

Do you guys know how to I get my full download speed please?

1. Do you guys know how to I get my full download speed please? - Similar Threads - guys full download

2. How can I take a account off of a email? I bought an Xbox with an account on it and the guy...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I take a account off of a email? I bought an Xbox with an account on it and the guy...: How can I take a account off of a email? I bought an Xbox with an account on it and the guy wants his email off how can I take my account off? ea89bcef-22f8-41ea-8e4b-07cffd952269
  3. Sorry guys, I don’t play…but my son has been through 3 Xbox controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry guys, I don’t play…but my son has been through 3 Xbox controllers: trying to play on his acer Chromebook (311 spin) nothing drastic, but wants to play nonetheless…none of them want connect? He’s tried Bluetooth and wired…any advice..?? submitted by...
  4. I’m getting spam botted Xbox followers by some guy trying to get me perm ban. Can I get bam...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m getting spam botted Xbox followers by some guy trying to get me perm ban. Can I get bam...: I was playing siege and this guy started spam botting me followers because I canceled him after I knew he was going to DDoss the server. I don’t want to get ban because this. Is there a way I can...
  5. Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it.: Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition on my series x on the 8th October, recently as ive been playing i came across a glitch were my character wouldn't move in the...
  6. Since you guys are no longer making Xbox 360 consoles, what is the suggestion to do with an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since you guys are no longer making Xbox 360 consoles, what is the suggestion to do with an...: What do you do with an Xbox 360 console that has expired? Is there a place that it can be returned to Microsoft and be given any credit or reprieve since my daughter has one with all these games...
  7. German version of XBox 360 game Family Guy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    German version of XBox 360 game Family Guy: My first trial at the XBox forum and I'm not sure if I should write in English or German, since my question refers to the German version of an older XBox 360 game, so I assume German players would...
  8. Can you guys add Gotham Knights to game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you guys add Gotham Knights to game pass?: Can you guys add Gotham Knights to game pass because you guys had other rocksteady games with batman in it d356d150-335c-4952-a680-092bb3758cb1
  9. Hi guys, i am having a trouble accessing realms and multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys, i am having a trouble accessing realms and multiplayer.: i am 22, and it is listed as that on my xbox profile, so it can’t be an age thing. i’ve restarted my console numerous times to no avail. any ideas of support? Thanks...
  10. Still no response from you guys on not getting my full promotion from buying a 12 month xbox ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no response from you guys on not getting my full promotion from buying a 12 month xbox ...: I want a response back, to why im not getting my full credit back for buying 12 months of xbox live. It clearly stated you would get $15.00 back for buying 1 year of xbox live. I have only...