Do you feel like you were robbed of $500.00?

Discus and support Do you feel like you were robbed of $500.00? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So a lot of words to say "a support agent needs to award the the XP." No different to a verified answer then really, expect only a support agent can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DINGLEBALL, Feb 26, 2014.

  1. voteDC
    voteDC Guest

    Do you feel like you were robbed of $500.00?


    So a lot of words to say "a support agent needs to award the the XP."

    No different to a verified answer then really, expect only a support agent can do it.
     
    voteDC, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Do you feel like you were robbed of $500.00?

    From my understanding the system isnt automated. Support Agents are supposed to view every thread to properly determine if an answer is helpful or not. Thats why you dont get credit for randomly bumping old topics and answering questions. Besides you dont
    get XP for saying the same thing someone else said unless you posted at the same time.

    Example:

    Question: My xbox one wont read discs, what do I do?

    Answer: register the console and setup a repair.

    Now if you (if you were an ambassador) answer the question you get XP. If I come along hours later and say the same thing I dont get XP, unless I added more useful information to your post. For instance including the link to register your console.
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Do you feel like you were robbed of $500.00?

    If its relevant to the question being asked then its helpful. Very few users comeback to verify a post. Some do comeback and say thanks it worked but fail to verify. Occasionally mods and SA will verify it but they seem to be slipping lately
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Do you feel like you were robbed of $500.00?

    I don't feel robbed at all. How can I be when Microsoft sent me a free Xbox One console!
  5. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    Do you feel like you were robbed of $500.00?

    I feel MS got ripped for selling it for $500... I love my Xbox One.
  6. voteDC Win User

    Do you feel like you were robbed of $500.00?

    So a lot of words to say "a support agent needs to award the the XP."

    No different to a verified answer then really, expect only a support agent can do it.
Thema:

Do you feel like you were robbed of $500.00?

Loading...
  1. Do you feel like you were robbed of $500.00? - Similar Threads - feel were robbed

  2. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  3. How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?: Anyone else not vibing with it? I feel like it’s only a matter of time before we start to see it more on the console itself. submitted by /u/Southpau [link] [comments]
  4. Am I the only one who feels this way about this generation?

    in XboX Insiders
    Am I the only one who feels this way about this generation?: In my opinion, this new hybrid console technology should have been introduced during the current Xbox generation (Series X|S) before moving on to next-gen systems. Not because this generation is...
  5. When will Xbox controller labs be available again? Labs have been shut down for what feels...

    in XBoX on Windows
    When will Xbox controller labs be available again? Labs have been shut down for what feels...: When will Xbox controller labs be available again? Labs have been shut down for what feels like a year now. Any updates on when it will be back up? 4b6a9b5c-7e92-428f-aa72-8bd53716981f
  6. I absolutely hate the remote gaming only on the web. This feels like a huge step backwards....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I absolutely hate the remote gaming only on the web. This feels like a huge step backwards....: I absolutely hate the remote gaming only on the web. This feels like a huge step backwards. It won’t load for me keeps acting like it’s opening another tab but doesnt...
  7. Xbox UI Feels Outdated & Neglected

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox UI Feels Outdated & Neglected: I've been gaming on Xbox for almost two decades, and I feel the need to express my frustration with the current state of the Xbox interface. Visually, it feels outdated and uninspired. The menus...
  8. Hi, I feel I have been falsely suspended I don't think I have done anything bad or swore...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, I feel I have been falsely suspended I don't think I have done anything bad or swore...: I have been falsely banned 792581e1-f60d-4674-87f7-521f65595326
  9. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  10. How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?: Hey everyone my name is Jack and I own a Xbox series x. I have been playing games in Xbox for 13 years now after the latest news from Xbox I’m wondering if now is the time to sell it and my...