Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website?

Discus and support Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website? b79b78ef-264d-49e5-8ac5-7a81d6516468 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angelo Noel, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Angelo Noel
    Angelo Noel Guest

:)

Angelo Noel, Aug 28, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello Ângelo Noel how are you?

Gift cards you redeem on your account are for Xbox One and Windows Store only.

I'm glad I answered your question. Have a great day.
  3. Kayne Presquito Win User

Do you keep (still install, play, and run) apps you buy when you change regions?

Not any of the game passes. Planning on buying minecraft and its such a hassle for me to process a card so im using online shops to buy gift cards and we dont have gift cards for my region so im buying US xbox gift cards to buy minecraft. I already got 5 usd in my account, I'm asking because I don't wanna buy the app if I can't use it when I revert my region. Thanks for the response
  4. Cashaun Win User

Minecraft Realms

My friend recently got an Xbox gift card for his birthday, and he wants to use it to buy Minecraft Realms Plus. He plays on MCPE, is there any way for him to redeem it?
    Hello Ella!

If your friend would like to redeem a gift card - try heading over to
    here
    . but unfortunately, you cannot buy items with an Xbox gift card on a iOS or android device. Try buying it on a Xbox!

If my friend redeems the gift card in the link you sent, will he be able to redeem it on mcpe, or does it have to be on Xbox?

Unfortunately,

He would have to use an Xbox or a Windows 10 PC with Minecraft for Windows 10 Installed.
  5. Axolotl Queen Win User

Can Buy Minecraft Java edition which is currently 25$ to 30$ at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download From Microsoft rewards points?

No, Minecraft that u can purchase by xbox gift card is bedrock minecraft it is a different version i am talking about java edition minecraft
  6. Fathia Abukar Win User

Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft on PC.

Hello Adnan,

If you want to buy Minecraft for PC from the Microsoft Store, you might be wondering if you can use an Xbox gift card from Amazon to pay for it. The answer is yes, you can. Xbox gift cards are not only for Xbox consoles and games, but also for any digital products and services from Microsoft, including the Microsoft Store. You can redeem your Xbox gift card on your PC by following these steps:

- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ and sign in with your Microsoft account.

- Enter the 25-digit code from your Xbox gift card and click Next.

- Confirm the amount and the product you want to buy and click Confirm.

- Enjoy your Minecraft for PC!

You can also redeem your Xbox gift card on your Xbox console by going to the Store tab and selecting Use a code. Alternatively, you can use the Xbox app on your phone or tablet to scan the QR code from your gift card and redeem it. I hope this helps you get Minecraft for PC.

Have fun playing!

Fathia A
Thema:

1. Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website? - Similar Threads - gift cards buy

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  4. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  5. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  6. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  7. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  8. Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store: Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store. And if so how do I do that? 5112aeb9-2c7c-43cf-8e7c-96d04b001e66
  9. trying to buy and install by using gift cards and parental supervision

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to buy and install by using gift cards and parental supervision: I am trying to install Minecraft on PC for my son. I used 2 gist cards, which is the right amount. The amount seems to have been added, as I am unable to use the code again. As he is a minor, he...
  10. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210