Do xbox 360 guest profiles still exist

Discus and support Do xbox 360 guest profiles still exist in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; like if i was playing online (1) (2) those profiles because i cant find out how to get my second controller to sign in or it not as simple as in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sean2k5, Mar 1, 2015.

1. sean2k5
    sean2k5 Guest

like if i was playing online

(1)

(2)

those profiles because i cant find out how to get my second controller to sign in or it not as simple as in the old days.

p.s. im trying to do this for gears of war one i have 4 xbox live profiles but the ranked game need 6 to start wanted to use 2 of the xbox's with guest profiles on second controller

:)

sean2k5, Mar 1, 2015
  2. AER1NGHAST
    AER1NGHAST Guest
    new profile for unconnected player?

On xbox 360 my girlfriend could create a profile call it whatever she liked and create an avatar for it. Can she still do this on xbox one? I don't want her continually having to sign in as a guest but she doesn't want to create an on line presence (have
    a microsoft profile).

AER1NGHAST, Mar 1, 2015
  3. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    How do you create non-Live profiles on the Xbox One?

mom came over and wanted to show her Peggle 2. but i tried to sign her into a guest profile or make her a quick one of her own... every time i was prompted create an account, email, password, the works. is there a way to just make a quick profile for people to play on like the 360??

isturbo1, Mar 1, 2015
  4. Do xbox 360 guest profiles still exist

Hey there, I don't think you can use the guest profile feature while playing ranked online matches. Though to set up a guest account for the rest of the game:

1.Make sure the second controller is turned on and is not signed in to xbox live.

2.From the main menu select VERSUS then select XBOX LIVE PLAYER MATCH

3.At the bottom of the VERSUS PLAYER MATCH screen you should see this “Y Guest SIGN-IN”

4.On the second controller press Y then select “Guest Xbox Live” from the list that drops down.

5.That’s it, you are now ready to play with your guest

Taken from:
    www.awadallah.com/.../how-to-add-an-xbox-live-guest-for-gears-of-war

DigitalAssassin, Mar 1, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: