Do Xbox 360 content codes work for Xbox One

Discus and support Do Xbox 360 content codes work for Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I want to purchase the Destiny Ghost Edition for xbox one. The Ghost editions are sold out every where, so I was going to buy the Xbox 360 edition.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MattttChris, Jul 29, 2014.

1. MattttChris
    MattttChris Guest

So I want to purchase the Destiny Ghost Edition for xbox one. The Ghost editions are sold out every where, so I was going to buy the Xbox 360 edition. I was wondering if the codes from the Xbox 360 edition will work for the Xbox One?

:)

MattttChris, Jul 29, 2014
  2. Drakken Saer
    Drakken Saer Guest
    ¿How to buy Xbox Live on Xbox One?

Prepaid codes for Xbox content will work on both the Xbox One and the Xbox 360. You can continue purchasing the prepaid Gold membership codes as you have been, to use them on your Xbox One.

Drakken Saer, Jul 29, 2014
  3. heavensdevil
    heavensdevil Guest
    Xbox Downloadable Games Coming to Retail.

xbox-one-xbox-360-downloadable-game-codes-coming-to-retail

I think it's really cool that they are going to offer game codes for sale. It's much more convenient for those that don't have means to pay online. I don't like to pay online too and usually buy prepaid Xbox cards. Now I don't have to do it anymore and can just purchase the games from retailers. I just need to know which retailers.

heavensdevil, Jul 29, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You may have to contact Bungie to verify, but generally games codes will only work for the console they are created for. So you would have to purchase the One version in order to have it for the One.

Smwutches, Jul 29, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: