Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord?

Discus and support Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I lost the power cable for my xbox series x and saw that if you dissconect the power cable from the entire charger, it looks the same as an xbox series... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vivan Patel, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Vivan Patel
    Vivan Patel Guest

Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord?

I lost the power cable for my xbox series x and saw that if you dissconect the power cable from the entire charger, it looks the same as an xbox series x power cable. So, this got me wondering if they both work the same way

:)

Vivan Patel, Aug 26, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

You just.need.tl buy a figure 8 plug from.any electronics store in your city they are fairly common

As long as it's not.the OG xbox one
  3. Vivan Patel Win User

Well see, the 8 figure plug goes into the power box of a laptop charger, such as the cord on the far right of the image. Does that work? or does the shape of the charger matter?

[​IMG]
  4. kallan 542 Win User

My xbox series x back usb ports won’t work

I plugged in a phone charger cord in the front usb and now it’s like all power is in the front usb port not the back
  5. iTsFx Win User

Xbox Series X Power Question

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

Yes, purchasing a USA power cord for the Xbox Series X should work when you go back to the USA. The Xbox Series X has a universal power supply that supports both 110V and 220V, so all you need is a power cord that is compatible with the power outlets in the USA. You can purchase a compatible power cord from any electronics store or online retailer. Just make sure to check the compatibility with your Xbox Series X model to ensure that you are getting the correct cord.
  6. chopperninja Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

Sorry to piggy back onto this question, but where do you have the charger plugged into? If I plug it into my XboxOne X, will the USB port stay powered even if the XB1 is shut off?
Thema:

1. Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord? - Similar Threads - plugs surface laptop

2. I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...: I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and it won’t turn on. There’s no sound or anything. Somehow it’s seems dead what do I do?...
  3. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  4. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  5. Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in: So my Xbox randomly started displaying my headset as being permanently plugged in, before and after this issue I've been using the same controller and the same headset so I don't believe this is...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller. Just started having issues with it. The controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in. Xbox light on it works and everything. No updates...
  7. Is there a separate plug for a xbox one S console to plug and use in a 12v electric socket?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate plug for a xbox one S console to plug and use in a 12v electric socket?: Wanting to use xbox one S in caravan, What options to use? is there a different plug ? or can it work with same plug. 1eed5ea8-b5df-4821-bc92-268fb7804246
  8. Controller not working while plugged in and on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working while plugged in and on: So this morning I noticed my controller wouldn’t respond at all while it was plugged in so I unplugged it and did it again and it was fine. then I was playing fc24 and I noticed the same problem...
  9. My xbox on s controller randomly beeped and shut down and when i plug it into a cable it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox on s controller randomly beeped and shut down and when i plug it into a cable it...: I have an xbox one s and the batteries work i even tried to put new batteries which still didn't work. When i take the batteries out and plug the cable in it still makes that long beeping sound....
  10. Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?: Hello, i want to know if i ca. connect a surface headset 2 to a xbox wireless apdater plugged in an xbox. If so does the mic also work so i can be able to talk to teammates in Call of duty and...