Do the codes included with gears of war 4 for the classic gamest still work ?

Discus and support Do the codes included with gears of war 4 for the classic gamest still work ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to buy a new copy of gears of war 4 with the classic games included but i was wondering if the codes had expired already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by g_martin510, Aug 26, 2023.

1. g_martin510
    g_martin510 Guest

I wanted to buy a new copy of gears of war 4 with the classic games included but i was wondering if the codes had expired already

:)

g_martin510, Aug 26, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

@last.dj

There is a difference

Those are promo codes which are time limited

Dlc codes.are the ones that arent

Also.should.be moved .360 content cannot.be purchased due to.the shutdown

You can oy use.gamepass to play the content not purchase
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello G_martin510! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

The code should just work fine as I believe there is no expiry date. I have seen plenty of people redeem codes after years.
  4. g_martin510 Win User

Thanks for your help i just ordered it, hopefully it still works like you said.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

They should work, I checked my Gears of War 4 disc which has the 4 previous games included, and there is no expiry date printed on the card, so give it a go, it should work. Also the Xbox 360 marketplace does not get shutdown until July 2024.
  6. ngocphi Win User

No as they are expired

Those are promo codes which have a time limit not.DLC codes which dont

Also.They will no longer work.since the games are delisted

And as of.July 29th t

The 360.marketplace is shut down no new 360.content can be redeemed or bought
Thema:

1. Do the codes included with gears of war 4 for the classic gamest still work ? - Similar Threads - codes included gears

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  5. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  6. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  7. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  8. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  9. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  10. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a