Do Play Anywhere Games Required Gamepass PC / Ultimate For Online Play On PC

Discus and support Do Play Anywhere Games Required Gamepass PC / Ultimate For Online Play On PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For instance Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is play anywhere. I buy the game thru Xbox so will I be forced to pay for a subscription for online while on PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoconutTree1, Sep 17, 2023.

1. CoconutTree1
    CoconutTree1 Guest

For instance Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is play anywhere. I buy the game thru Xbox so will I be forced to pay for a subscription for online while on PC or is there no paywall

:)

CoconutTree1, Sep 17, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

I have xbox gamepass on xbox but it wont wok on pc.

Gamepass for.console.is.different from gamepass for pc

Gamepass for console has games for console with the exception of play anywhere titles.gamepass for pc has games for pc only with the exception of play anywhere .

If you have gamepass core that's console only

Otherwise ultimate has both
  3. Smwutches Win User

Core/Game Pass Ultimate is not required to play online on PC. So if you play a Play Anywhere title on PC, you can play it without another subscription.
  4. ngocphi Win User

how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console

Only gamepass ultimate or gamepass for pc or play anywhere titles you purchased
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Can't install Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Game Pass

you need gamepass pc then, so you can't,

Gold for online play on console

Gamepass for gamepass games on console

Gamepass PC for games on pc with ea play attached

Ultimate gamepass - Gold, Gamepass, Gampass PC, EA Play and xcloud.
  6. julosjc Win User

Xbox Live Subsription

Hi There,

Xbox gold is for console users only, not required for PC. You will need game pass ultimate or gamepass pc to play gamepass games on PC.
Thema:

1. Do Play Anywhere Games Required Gamepass PC / Ultimate For Online Play On PC - Similar Threads - Play Anywhere Games

2. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  3. Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere"

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere": Title says it all. Its been 2 years. submitted by /u/RedditGojiraX [link] [comments]
  4. Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old...
  5. pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s: when i start my game on pc, it tells me to choose between local save, cloud save, or choose next time. when i choose local or next time, i get my most recent save. when i save my game and exit and...
  6. Problems.playing xbox play anywhere on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems.playing xbox play anywhere on pc: Hi so I would like to play using the xbox play anywhere on my pc the option is not available since I can't install the windows anivessary upadte I have tried everything but the upadate dosn6t show...
  7. Is play anywhere cross profile on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is play anywhere cross profile on xbox?: This is a bit difficult to explain, but we recently got an Xbox for the first time in order to play starfield when it comes out. I would also like be able to play the game on my windows 11 PC when...
  8. Trying To Download A Game from my Xbox to my PC Using Xbox Play Anywhere.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying To Download A Game from my Xbox to my PC Using Xbox Play Anywhere.: Trying to download a game I have on my Xbox(Owned) and download/transfer it on my pc when its a Xbox Play Anywhere game but for some reason I can't. Do you have any solutions or advice I can use...
  9. None of my games from xbox play anywhere are showing up in my pc library I've tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games from xbox play anywhere are showing up in my pc library I've tried...: None of my games from xbox play anywhere are showing up in my pc library I've tried everything I have over 400 games and only 9 show up in the library can anyone help...
  10. Can't Play Games On PC Using Xbox's Play Anywhere.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Games On PC Using Xbox's Play Anywhere.: I've been having issues trying to run games that I own on Xbox on my PC most notably Celeste I own celeste and it doesn't appear in my library. I have also checked that it can run on the pc and...