do not use charge and play wire while mic is plugged in will short ur headset

Discus and support do not use charge and play wire while mic is plugged in will short ur headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've gone threw two headsets this way and xbox will refuse to fix the issue and or replace it so if this happens to you save ur receipts and boxes and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lizzz eh, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Lizzz eh
    Lizzz eh Guest

I've gone threw two headsets this way and xbox will refuse to fix the issue and or replace it so if this happens to you save ur receipts and boxes and hope that they will replace it

:)

Lizzz eh, Feb 3, 2016
  2. mclldavidson
    mclldavidson Guest
    Question about a pc headset and the stereo headset adapter

I have a friend who has a headset he uses on the pc. It has two wires coming out, a mic wire and the audio wire. I found an adapter that merges the two cables into one. If he was to use the Microsoft stereo headset adapter with his pc headset and the
    2-1 adapter plugged in to the MS stereo headset adapter, would he be able to use the headset?

mclldavidson, Feb 3, 2016
  3. Headset Mic problems

I have 3 headsets if you include the stock headset included with the XB1. The other 2 are turtle beach headsets (the titanfall edition and the X07). No matter what headset I use the Mic either does not work on initial start up or the mic stops working after
    I plug in or unplug the play and charge cable (if it was plugged in on start up and i unplug it the mic quits and vise versa). I have updated my controller with the headsets plugged in and it did not help. I have tried using different headset adapters and
    it still happens. The only way to fix this seems to be a reboot however this is not a real solution as the problem continues to occur.

Zealous Soldier, Feb 3, 2016
  4. Lizzz eh
    Lizzz eh Guest

its hilarious that one of their products breaks another of their products and they pretty much refuse to resolve the issue or even acknowledge the problem the headsets still worki can hear people the buttons still lite up i can still mute people but talking
    is not allowed . plugging in ur play and charge wire while ur mic is plugged in shorts out the ability of the actually speaking mic part to work they wouldn't even take the headset back to investigate the problem whats the point of a wire called play and
    charge if u can't play the game with it charging ur controller if the headset plugged in .its absolute blaspheme ...... and then best part of all is the refuse to help u when u call their helpline to fix said issue ..they just expect u to shell out more and
    more money like it grows of of trees or something ...

Lizzz eh, Feb 3, 2016
  5. Lizzz eh Win User

its hilarious that one of their products breaks another of their products and they pretty much refuse to resolve the issue or even acknowledge the problem the headsets still worki can hear people the buttons still lite up i can still mute people but talking
    is not allowed . plugging in ur play and charge wire while ur mic is plugged in shorts out the ability of the actually speaking mic part to work they wouldn't even take the headset back to investigate the problem whats the point of a wire called play and
    charge if u can't play the game with it charging ur controller if the headset plugged in .its absolute blaspheme ...... and then best part of all is the refuse to help u when u call their helpline to fix said issue ..they just expect u to shell out more and
    more money like it grows of of trees or something ...
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Play and charge

Hi there John

What type of headset you use?. There common issue with buzzing from mics while using the plug and play/charge units.

It can also depend on the charge unit itself sometimes taking to much power, could be possible.
  7. John HenryReynolds Win User

Play and charge

Hi there John

What type of headset you use?. There common issue with buzzing from mics while using the plug and play/charge units.

It can also depend on the charge unit itself sometimes taking to much power, could be possible.
    im using a turtle beach earforce recon 30X and its not buzzing the controller just won't register the headset as being plugged in
  8. KingOfWombat Win User

Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

I prefer wireless controller and wired headset, but I do not recommend using a wired controller and a wired headset. Some headsets will make a weird buzzing noise when plugged into a wired controller. And also, same goes for plugging your wireless controller
    into your console to charge a battery pack.
  9. Biggshow Win User

Buzzing/ ringing noise in headset

Make sure that it has a good connection. Sometime it falls out and can make this noise. Also, if you have the plug and charge kit, do not use the power cord as it will cause feed back to the mic. But check out the Mic Adapter to make sure first..

EDIT*

Do not use while playing and talking.. If you are not in a party or using your mic or charging while not playing it should be fine.
Thema:

1. do not use charge and play wire while mic is plugged in will short ur headset - Similar Threads - charge play wire

2. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  3. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller Not Charging with Plug and Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Not Charging with Plug and Play: A week ago my Xbox Series X notified me that my controller battery was low. I plugged my plug and play cord into it and noticed it would not charge. The icon shows the lightning bolt symbol, but...
  5. Can you charge the elite series 2 controller while playing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you charge the elite series 2 controller while playing?: Can you charge the elite series 2 controller while playing? f55893a7-05c8-4c37-b615-ec16ab388c31
  6. None of my Xbox Series Charge & Play kits work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox Series Charge & Play kits work anymore: I have two brand new Xbox series charge & play kits, both were bought at different stores and none of them will charge even in four different controllers using different cables and different...
  7. CHARGE AND PLAY PROBLEMS SERIES S

in XBoX on Consoles
    CHARGE AND PLAY PROBLEMS SERIES S: Hi! Today I noticed that my charge and play device isn't working, when i connect the control it works perfectly but the battery only charges a little, maximum 10 minutes when I disconnect the...
  8. AC Adapter stops charging battery when playing games on windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    AC Adapter stops charging battery when playing games on windows.: Any time I play a game on my laptop (MSI Katana 15 B12V) the AC adapter stops charging the battery. It comes back on if I unplug/plug the laptop to the power source, but will happen again a few...
  9. My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.: had to go on another account to pay for his game and when he bought it, it installed and he couldn't play it. I wonder if anyone could help or else me and him might have to switch to ps and not...
  10. Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable: Hi everyone been having problems with netflix recently where if my controller turns off for being idle for too long or if I disconnect the charge cable on my eliet 2 it stops playing what I'm...