Do not put your credit card/paypal as payment method and remove it after a purcharse

Discus and support Do not put your credit card/paypal as payment method and remove it after a purcharse in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been using the Xbox ecosystem for 3 years and recently my main payment ways (credit card/paypal) was blocked by Microsoft's security sector.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TwiggyChimera77, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Do not put your credit card/paypal as payment method and remove it after a purcharse

I've been using the Xbox ecosystem for 3 years and recently my main payment ways (credit card/paypal) was blocked by Microsoft's security sector. According to them, it's a security lock due to "suspicious activity". They simply blocked my purchase methods with no reason! I think it is because of the procedure of remove my credit card after every purcharse as a safe habit, I don't know. They don't explain anything by email! I tried the contact many times for 3 months and the custome service and escalation team said there is nothing do to about it. What a shame, Microsoft!

Now, I can't buy games wihout a prepaid card even redeem my points on rewards beacuse of this block!

Take Careful with this platform and the guys of security sector, friends. Always use a prepaid card on xbox or ps4.

I know the rules of community and I read the xbox terms many times. Also, I'm a ambassador level 4.

I'm just tired of all this! I just decided to leave the platform. Thanks for all, friends!

submitted by /u/TwiggyChimera77
    [link] [comments]

/u/TwiggyChimera77, Nov 6, 2021
  2. HassanB Win User

Your payment instrument could not be authorized. Please contact your provider, or try a different payment option.

If PayPal is your only payment method then you will need to make sure you have an active credit / debit card on file on the Microsoft Billing site in order to be able to successfully use PayPal with the XBOX Live services. You may want to remove your PayPal
    account completely and make sure there are absolutely no old payment methods on file. In this sort of situation I would remove all payment methods from the account and add a new payment method if possible (verified credit card/debit card - not prepaid card)
    and then try to make the purchase.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

xbox gamerpass

You need to put a valid payment method in credit/debit card or PayPal as it is a subscription contract that renews after the introductory period.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Adding my Debit card as a payment option

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

This could mean that the billing address for your payment option is incorrect. To fix this issue, make sure the correct billing address is listed on the payment method you're trying to use:
    Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    Microsoft account
    Click Payment & Billing, then Payment Options.
    Under Payment Methods, select the payment method you tried to use to make the purchase.
    For credit cards, debit cards, and direct debit, do the following:
    Select View or edit card and adjust the billing address as needed.
    Select Save when done.
    For PayPal, do the following:
    If the email address is incorrect for the PayPal account, select Remove Account.
    Select Add a new payment method.
    Select Credit Card or PayPal.
    Follow the instructions to set up your credit card, debit card or re-add your PayPal account as a new payment option using the correct billing address.
    Note Edit debit cards as you would a credit card (not available in all locales).
    You will now be able to complete the transaction.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  5. Smwutches Win User

I can't download the free 360 game of the month on Xbox One

Do you have a payment method (credit card/Paypal) on file?
  6. Smwutches Win User

XBOX backwards combactibility not working

Do you have a payment method on file (credit card or Paypal)?
Thema:

Do not put your credit card/paypal as payment method and remove it after a purcharse

1. Do not put your credit card/paypal as payment method and remove it after a purcharse - Similar Threads - put credit card

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. XBOX CREDIT PUT ON WRONG ACCOUNT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX CREDIT PUT ON WRONG ACCOUNT: I have added an Amazon xbox credit to my account by mistake.Can I remove it or move to another persons account where it should have gone 04a9df5b-872b-4532-97e0-ac3b8086f464
  4. Do I need to put a credit card for a code?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to put a credit card for a code?: Hi! I have a problem with my Xbox, I recently get a code for the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, it work correctly but when I want to proceed to the final step, it say that I need a credit card to...
  5. Não estou conseguindo colocar credito na conta [I can't put credit to the account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não estou conseguindo colocar credito na conta [I can't put credit to the account]: Boa noite, Não estou conseguindo colocar credito na conta [Mod removed- personal information] para compra de jogo. Gostaria que vocês olhe o motivo. o email que a conta esta cadastrada é:...
  6. If I put in my Xbox free code I got with my Xbox will I have to put in a credit card number...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I put in my Xbox free code I got with my Xbox will I have to put in a credit card number...: I typed that in in the wrong spot 2d0c7053-77e1-4267-b215-9c88ba2a51d4
  7. Have the money to buy the game the game but it tells me to put the rest on a credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have the money to buy the game the game but it tells me to put the rest on a credit card: I want to buy gta5 on the xbox one store but every time i check out it tells me to put the remaining balance on a credit card but the game is only 59.99 dollars and i have 62.80 dollars in my...
  8. Allows us to download free stuff without having to put a credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allows us to download free stuff without having to put a credit card: Hello,I joined Xbox live in 2014.I like how we get 4 free games every month.My only problem is we can't download Xbox 360 games without having a credit card.I'm a teen and don't have a card.This...
  9. Is it safe to put your credit card info?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to put your credit card info?: I just put my card on the xbox and purchased FREE content to download Assassins creed 3... Iam safe of any charge right? What about xbox pass? do i get charged before the trial? or can i use...
  10. I keep getting my credit card drained. For tbings i didnt order. I put a paskey and erased the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting my credit card drained. For tbings i didnt order. I put a paskey and erased the ...: This is the 2 ed time in 6 mths im really irritated. Help 6d0af015-c51f-4955-a23a-73d355ffacdd