DO NOT DOWNLOAD ME THE GEARS OF WAR 3 ON MY XBOX 360 CONSOLE (WHITE)

Discus and support DO NOT DOWNLOAD ME THE GEARS OF WAR 3 ON MY XBOX 360 CONSOLE (WHITE) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; NO SE ME DESCARGA EL GEARS OF WAR 3 EN MI CONSOLA XBOX 360 (BLANCO) DO NOT DOWNLOAD ME THE GEARS OF WAR 3 ON MY XBOX 360 CONSOLE (WHITE)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IsraelPro0021, Jun 26, 2018.

1. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ME THE GEARS OF WAR 3 ON MY XBOX 360 CONSOLE (WHITE)

NO SE ME DESCARGA EL GEARS OF WAR 3 EN MI CONSOLA XBOX 360 (BLANCO)

:)

IsraelPro0021, Jun 26, 2018
  2. jason g
    jason g Guest
    MS employees to get Special Edn White X1

in the future there will probably be different coloured consoles coming out tied to certain games, i have a gears of war 3 red 360, so at some point i think we may see the same thing somewhere down the line with the xbox one.

i do like that white version, strange about the kinect being black though.

jason g, Jun 26, 2018
  3. kinukyasha
    kinukyasha Guest
    help with play 360 games from one so me and my friend trying to play gears of wars 3 together im on

so me and my friend trying to play gears of wars 3 together im on 360 and hes on xbox one how do we play together for different consoles

kinukyasha, Jun 26, 2018
  4. Goatsnatcher Win User

The rumour will is spinning

The other thing is, I love custom/limited edition consoles, I had the Halo, MW2, and still have the Gears of war 3 360, but plain white doesn't really do it for me. I'll be looking out for a Halo X1 or maybe a Gears X1 in the future.
  5. OCRyzen Win User

Thinking of getting an XBOX 360 but need some advice on what to get

6. Azrael008uk Win User

Gears Of War 4 Elite Controller Only Costs $200!

The Gears of War 3 Console... That is still my current Xbox 360!
  7. ODiddle Win User

What edition are you getting?

Limited Edition Gears of War 3 Xbox 360 Console
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Gears of War 3 DLC licensing issue

Hey xNEDz Grinder,

Apologies for the delayed reply! On your Xbox 360 console, do you still have the Gears of War 3 beta save file when you check your save files? If so, try

syncing that save to the cloud
    and launch Gears of War 3 on your Xbox One console to check if the skins appear. Be sure to check Gears of War 3's 'Manage game' screen to see if any additional content appears in 'Ready to install'.

If you do not have the Gears of War 3 beta save on your Xbox 360, unfortunately the skins will not work on the Xbox One. We are unable to provide this content if this is the case.
Thema:

1. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ME THE GEARS OF WAR 3 ON MY XBOX 360 CONSOLE (WHITE) - Similar Threads - DOWNLOAD GEARS WAR

2. I cant download gears of war 2 on my XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download gears of war 2 on my XBOX 360: I cant download gears of war 2 on my XBOX 360 9d146994-e9af-449a-b0a2-acc2ca860ec3
  3. Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...: Un cordial saludo comunidad, hace unas semanas compre la consola xbox one s, la cual me ofrecía el pack de gear completo. Pero el código del gear war 3 presenta un problema, ya que al momento de...
  4. Please Help Game pass On Window Store PC Gear of war 4 can't download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please Help Game pass On Window Store PC Gear of war 4 can't download.: [img] please help me 2976d0de-7e44-4a80-a4c2-7e19d863c29a
  5. I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...: I bought the game in february 2016. 4d1a8fd8-3cf4-49f7-b273-4859cedbe611
  6. I have the Gears of War bundle - I was able to download Gear of War 1, but not 2 through 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have the Gears of War bundle - I was able to download Gear of War 1, but not 2 through 4: I purchased my Xbox Gears of War bundle in October 2015. I have downloaded Gears of War 1, but havent received codes/downloads for Gears of War 2 - 4 7ae3707c-8898-4252-81b4-c2751028a3e9
  7. Gear of War 3 download code issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of War 3 download code issue: I have a download code that I got from Gears4, but I keep getting this error: XBOS-3012 379f6367-a9b8-40ee-b9f0-be3b5a1dc14a 2017/03/09 - 03:28:05 UTC I already tried to play with regional...
  8. Unable to download Gears of War 'Brothers to the End' pre-order gear packs | error ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Gears of War 'Brothers to the End' pre-order gear packs | error ...: Pre-ordered and preloaded gears of war 4 ultimate edition sucessfully, but I got the error code 0x87e0012c when the bundle tried installing the pre-order bonus content 'brothers to the end' and...
  9. how to free download entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection with the 1TB Gear of wars xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to free download entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection with the 1TB Gear of wars xbox ...: Hi, I bought the xbox one s 1TB gears of wars version two days ago. It is listed online that the entire gears of war game (1, 2 ,3) is available for download with the purchase. How can I download...
  10. I can't download gear of war 1 and 3 with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download gear of war 1 and 3 with code: I bought gears of wars 4 two weeks ago with its corresponding gears of war 1, 2, 3 and judgement codes. When I began download these games, only the gears 2 and judgement were downloaded. For gears...