Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?

Discus and support Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] I want to get into streaming with Mixer - maybe I have overlooked an option - but currently I have to manually edit the stream title each time... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rosenkrieger360, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?

Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title? [​IMG]

I want to get into streaming with Mixer - maybe I have overlooked an option - but currently I have to manually edit the stream title each time I change games.

Is there really no automatic way to adjust the stream title to the game that is being played?!

https://i.redd.it/xgl29jirukh31.jpg

submitted by /u/rosenkrieger360
    [link] [comments]

/u/rosenkrieger360, Aug 20, 2019
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Streaming on xbox mixer vs twitch

I really prefer mixer, I have never liked twitch since the beginning. The streams are always terrible, not sure if its due to my location. Struggles to stream low quality, where on mixer I can stream 4k no problems. I think mixer would become more popular
    if they added more platforms and apps.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

YouTube Streaming

Streaming directly on Youtube via Xbox is not possible. Personally, I would also like to have this option if it works. It's just that you're uploading the video and uploading the video to YouTube via XboxDVR.com. Or, it's like plugging your Flash Drive
    into your console and uploading videos to it. Then plug this flash drive into your PC and then upload it to YouTube. Xbox is streamed to the official Microsoft / Xbox streaming service, and it's a Mixer. Or you can also stream through Twitch.

I personally do this by streaming through the Mixer service. The video will save me to the record and download it directly to my PC on the Mixer site. On PC, I edit it and cut it down and then upload it to YT.
  4. RoGuE iSniperz Win User

Mixer bug (?)

what i would of done is before Streaming if you had any Xbox Live Updates belong going Live on Mixer, but usually it should really closed down the Mixer Stream first Automatically while the Xbox is doing the update

myself i dont know this is a bug with Mixer or something else but must of Failed to End your stream while doing the Update at the sametime
  5. slackadelic Win User

recording for youtube

Does anyone know how to record xbox games without spending a billion dollars on a capture card or gaming pc or anything else like that?

Id like to stream the games from my xbox to my laptop but the wireless connection isnt strong enough and i cant find a cord to connect the two.
    One recommendation I do have, is that you can live stream straight from the Xbox to Mixer.. not sure about any other service without a proper capture setup.

With Mixer, you can have it save your game play and you can even include party chat with the built in Mixer streaming.

Then you can login to your Mixer account and pull the VOD down and edit it, then post to youtube.
  6. Yaniv0539 Win User

I need help in streaming to youtube from my xbox one!

I want to stream in youtube but not in mixer or twich!

I am really disapointed from xbox that I cant stream to youtube but in Ps4 I can......

Please Do with that something!!
Thema:

Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?

1. Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title? - Similar Threads - REALLY MANUALLY edit

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  4. I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!: I am having an issue with my Xbox controller, I purchased 4 months ago, Today I go on my profile to log a fault and see that the warranty is over. I have been trying every way possible to contact...
  5. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  6. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  7. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  8. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  9. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  10. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...