Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?

Discus and support Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Most of my family has an iOS device to play Minecraft. I am wanting to play Minecraft on my Xbox Series S, and join my family’s iOS Minecraft world.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elijah Wears, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Elijah Wears
    Elijah Wears Guest

Most of my family has an iOS device to play Minecraft. I am wanting to play Minecraft on my Xbox Series S, and join my family’s iOS Minecraft world. It’s all done on the same Wi-Fi (in the same room as well), my question is Do I need Xbox live or ANY other subscription or purchases (besides the game itself) to connect to my family iOS Minecraft world?

:)

Elijah Wears, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Elijah Wears Win User

Even if it’s using the same WiFi to play?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need Game pass core or ultimate to play online.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  5. schnurren Win User

Minecraft application is NOT syncing to my Microsoft account

Hello fIreChuckEr 8D,

I need a bit more of information to be able to help you with this.

What device are you using for playing Minecraft? (Being that Windows 10, Xbox One/S/X, PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS device, Android device).
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to remove XBox controller profile from Flight Sim (cloud version)

I see, probably in order to fix the issue you may need to download locally the game on Xbox Series X/S or PC

Because right now is not possible to do more than play a game with cloud gaming
Thema:

1. Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s? - Similar Threads - need live play

2. Do I need Xbox live to play toy story 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox live to play toy story 3?: I have a physical Xbox 360 toy story 3 game and when I go to play it on my Xbox one it says that I need to sign in to Xbox live or else the game won't save any of the progress I make. P.G I...
  3. Why do you need a live subscription to play mmo games on Xbox but not on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you need a live subscription to play mmo games on Xbox but not on pc?: So I had to temporarily suspend my MS Live account due to budgetary issues. I went to log into my ESO game today and it's says I need a Live account to play it, yet I don't need it to play a game...
  4. How can I play online when it tells me I need to buy gamepass or Xbox live in rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play online when it tells me I need to buy gamepass or Xbox live in rainbow six siege: In Tom Clancys rainbow six siege, when I try to play a ranked or anything online for that mater it’s tells me that I need to buy game pass or Xbox live but I bought the game digital how can I fix...
  5. I need Xbox live gold to play ONLINE minecraft but I have Xbox live?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need Xbox live gold to play ONLINE minecraft but I have Xbox live?: Hi, so I own minecraft and I share live gold with someone but the problem is I still need Xbox live gold? I don't pay for it but I have It and It still won't let me play online. I tried...
  6. Do I need Xbox live to play apex legends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox live to play apex legends?: In a debate with someone that is saying I need it to play but I didn’t think you did e10af727-a012-46bf-b3a2-333a9170208d
  7. Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical...: Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical copy) 07d9a1dc-bdad-4783-b9d8-2b622dfe6663
  8. Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?: Hello, I want to play minecraft with a friend but we do not have live gold. My friend and I are both on a Xbox device and want to play together, Is Live gold mandatory?...
  9. Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?: For years I have been paying for Live Gold to play Fortnite multiplayer. Tonight, I heard about Live Free/Silver. Some websites say you can play Fortnite with Xbox Live Free. Others say you must...
  10. Do I need to pay for Xbox live to play multiplayer Minecraft Dungeons on my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to pay for Xbox live to play multiplayer Minecraft Dungeons on my PC?: I'm trying to decide if I want to play Minecraft Dungeons but I don't know if I have to buy gold if I am playing on PC. 1d672d51-5079-4cd5-96db-e4ceab031d0f