Do i need x box to run Microsoft flight sim in VR?

Discus and support Do i need x box to run Microsoft flight sim in VR? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having untold trouble trying to play the new Microsoft Flight Sim in VR with my new Hp Reverb g2 headset, do i need x-box to run too?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnHeys1, Jan 15, 2021.

1. JohnHeys1
    JohnHeys1 Guest

I am having untold trouble trying to play the new Microsoft Flight Sim in VR with my new Hp Reverb g2 headset, do i need x-box to run too?

:)

JohnHeys1, Jan 15, 2021
  2. JohnHeys1 Win User

I am having untold trouble trying to play the new Microsoft Flight Sim in VR with my new Hp Reverb g2 headset, do i need x-box to run too?
    Sorry, but where can i see your reply?
  3. TimRadtke Win User

Is Flight Sim. X 2006 compatible with Windows 365?

Thanks for the response, I'm trying to run the significantly older Microsoft flight sim X deluxe on my new computer, but wondering if it's to old of a version to do so.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I want my Microsoft flight 2012 back. Along with Hawaiian Adventure. I loved that game.It's been years.

Flight sim 2012 you would need to buy it on steam it would be flight SIM x btw
  5. SteveDemirjian Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 (Press any key to start)

I had this (Press any key to start loop) issue after I logged out of my Xbox account other day prior to closing the sim. After all, what do I need an X box account for I'm on a PC. I downloaded and installed the Xbox beta app to get Flight Sim up and
    running again per a suggestion here. However today the same problem re appeared. I went into the app for Flight Sim as someone here suggested, and tried repair and refresh. Then I tried starting Flight Sim up and this time got a black screen after pressing
    a key with the same message. Went into the Xbox app and tried running from there. It showed I owned Flight sim but still no dice. So I downloaded and reinstalled Flight Sim. The day of release it took thirteen hours to download on a giga bit fiber line.
    This time a little over an hour. Started right up no problem after the reinstall. Bottom line, don't log out of your Xbox account. Just close the sim.
  6. HTC1063 Win User

CH Products Flight Sim Yoke Set up

SteveSteinke: I have bend able to map out all my flight controls using my CH Flight Sim yoke and pedals.

Hers how:

go to options

click controls

click on CH Flight Sim Yoke

click filter

click all

click Flight controls

click Ailerons Axis

click box on the left

click select an input

select joystick L-Axis - X

click validate

turn your yoke left then right

click apply and save.

you will need to do this for all your flight controls.

Hope this is some help.
Thema:

1. Do i need x box to run Microsoft flight sim in VR? - Similar Threads - need box run

2. If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply...: If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply box?? e1f77642-3808-42b4-9e32-12fb9e7b46f4
  3. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  4. When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing...: When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing will pop up ed2ada33-6e06-4333-8576-54cef2e76bfd
  5. i have 3 xbox i game share to i need to know how many box can have my xbox set as home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have 3 xbox i game share to i need to know how many box can have my xbox set as home xbox: but one of them says You may be seeing this message because the account that owns this content might have assigned a different console as their home xbox i just need to know how many people can...
  6. do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer?: do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer? 2c9c6890-a610-4ffd-a09c-2e88537e735a
  7. Need help recovering account photos from expired Microsoft account,outlook account. X-box...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering account photos from expired Microsoft account,outlook account. X-box...: I haven't been signed into my account for years I recently signed in today and it said that I had to sign in by December 2022 or it would close my account. Now what I'm trying to do is find out...
  8. So my x box series x keeps turning off or crashing while I play madden 23 … do I need a new...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my x box series x keeps turning off or crashing while I play madden 23 … do I need a new...: Xbox crashes a lot while playing madden 4467354d-6423-4112-9d79-0c9fafd9d712
  9. Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...: Hello Evan Xbox 360 gears of war special edition I cannot seem to bypass the family fittings the previous owner EE obviously family settings pass and a code so very fun couldn't play but you know...
  10. My boy spent 25 pounds of his x box, I need it refunded please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My boy spent 25 pounds of his x box, I need it refunded please: My boy as spent 15 pounds on fortnight on the 20 01 2023, I need it refunded please 89974f8f-f746-4fd2-b616-95e2652c96e5