Do I need two or more gold accounts?

Discus and support Do I need two or more gold accounts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got an Xbox one. I have a gold membership. My daughter has an Xbox 360. She has a gold account too. Since the Xbox one has a family option can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by E104 ZELTA, Dec 28, 2015.

1. E104 ZELTA
    E104 ZELTA Guest

I just got an Xbox one. I have a gold membership. My daughter has an Xbox 360. She has a gold account too. Since the Xbox one has a family option can I cancel her gold account and add her to my family account?

:)

E104 ZELTA, Dec 28, 2015
  2. AwareTen55
    AwareTen55 Guest
    Multiple users

I have two boys - do i need to have two gold accounts?

AwareTen55, Dec 28, 2015
  3. HQSMITH
    HQSMITH Guest
    Connecting to Open Parties

I have one xBox and an xBox Live Gold Account.

How can two people in the same house join an open party game?

Each time I try, it says guest are not allowed.

Do I need a family gold account or do I need to add a new gold account?

HQSMITH, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Do I need two or more gold accounts?

RobertBuckalew, Dec 28, 2015
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

6. Jakharath Win User

Play Minecraft on two Xbox Ones without an Xbox Gold subscriptions

I have purchased a copy of Minecraft for each Xbox. We do not have a Gold subscription. That is what I want to avoid the need to spend more money to play on the two games and two consoles we have already purchased.
  7. GMAN990 Win User

Connected two Xbox's with one modem and both have open NAT types.

Hi, if you have two accounts that need to play games online you will need two gold subscriptions.
  8. ngocphi Win User

can someone help me (about tekken tag tournament 2)

Well two things

First supermeatball boy was a xbox one arcade game not a 360

2nd you can't get the game for two reasons you aren't gold

If you are using home gold it doesn't apply to xbox 360 games

You need to do it from a gold account
  9. SonantSet756 Win User

LIVE on two consoles

I have two consoles, for my two sons. Do I need two gold memberships for them to play at the same time?
Thema:

1. Do I need two or more gold accounts? - Similar Threads - need more gold

2. Need more save space after I've cleared some already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more save space after I've cleared some already: I'm trying to play baulders gate 3 and it keeps giving me the tree code 0x80830003, despite having followed it's instructions and clearing locally saved games. I'm not sure what to do next...
  3. Need one more game share

in XBoX on Windows
    Need one more game share: I just wanted too kn if I can get another game share my lil brother was giving my account out too there friend I have another Xbox in my live room & im trying too game share it just need one game...
  4. Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games: A number of 1st and 3rd Party games are available on the Windows store (Pakistan). Most of them are Xbox Play Anywhere so that's a bonus. However, a number of important 1st Party games are still...
  5. Do I need to re-buy DLC for The long dark one more time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to re-buy DLC for The long dark one more time?: Hello everyone! I was a lucky owner of The long dark and its expansion (tales from the far lands) on xbox series. The game supports Xbox Play Anywhere feature so I wanted to install it on my PC...
  6. xbox needs to localise to more countries for the xbox like they did with pc

in XboX Insiders
    xbox needs to localise to more countries for the xbox like they did with pc: i live in egypt and gaming is very expensive here but gamepass made it more affordable and was the best thing to happen to me and my friends some of "like me got an xbox" and some stayed with...
  7. We need more space for cloud gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need more space for cloud gaming.: Can we please just add more space for people on xbox gaming, and I understand its in beta, but atleast try to do so. ef5ffd68-72a0-4c26-a574-16c54cb9597c
  8. I need more retries for "Offline Permissions Enabled" in Xbox PC App

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need more retries for "Offline Permissions Enabled" in Xbox PC App: When checking the box "offline permissions enabled" in the Xbox app for Windows, it immediately removes one of your chances to do so for the next 365 days. Since I've installed Windows 11 on my...
  9. i have a lot more gold rhan i need to buy new puzzles and it says i dont have enough

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a lot more gold rhan i need to buy new puzzles and it says i dont have enough: I have a lot more gold than what the new puzzle costs but it says I don't have enough and then the opuzzles that were available disappear d48aece1-80ae-456f-88e0-8a294065b2e2
  10. Bought 3 months of gold, xbox is telling me i don't have gold and that i need to buy more.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 3 months of gold, xbox is telling me i don't have gold and that i need to buy more.: Bought gold a few hours ago to play with my brother, but it keeps telling me i need to buy gold whenever i do anything. On the Microsoft website it says i have 3 months gold left, but my xbox...