Do I need turn on auto HDR if I already adjusted my HDR settings on my Series X?

Discus and support Do I need turn on auto HDR if I already adjusted my HDR settings on my Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm wondering if adjusting the HDR settings would conflict with auto HDR when playing games that features it. adf94f5f-1e53-4f3f-9c6e-1d7b653522ce Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harley718, Oct 2, 2023.

1. Harley718
    Harley718 Guest

Do I need turn on auto HDR if I already adjusted my HDR settings on my Series X?

I'm wondering if adjusting the HDR settings would conflict with auto HDR when playing games that features it.

:)

Harley718, Oct 2, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. No, the settings will not conflict with auto HDR from games with that feature.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Apex legends

4. BlitzGear02 Win User

Pubg on any console HDR

It's probably your console's Auto HDR settings. I have mine disabled right now until I figure out how mine works, and I turned off the Auto HDR on my VIZIO V-Series as well.
  5. zidan40o0 Win User

Xbox Series X sudden low brightness

Hello , I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today. Go to settings, general settings, tv display, video modes, turn on AUTO hdr and the other hdr setting, After doing the above step hope there will be a fix. Good Luck Regards
    Auto HDR and HDR10 are turned on already.
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

HDR Flickering Screen Tearing Xbox One X on LG OLED E9

Is there a auto detect feature that is adjusting to the hdr? It could be having trouble swapping automatically. Try turning off auto detection if it is in the settings.
Thema:

1. Do I need turn on auto HDR if I already adjusted my HDR settings on my Series X? - Similar Threads - need turn auto

2. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  3. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  4. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  5. Does Xbox One automatically turn on when a game update is needed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox One automatically turn on when a game update is needed?: Does Xbox one automatically turn on when a game update is needed? 73df773e-6b78-4ca6-9688-e1c08179cddd
  6. Xbox won’t turn on: advice needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t turn on: advice needed: I have not used my Xbox in months but have tried doing so in the last day or two. It has been sat in my room on the floor for months (without damage). Despite multiple attempts using different...
  7. I need help because my Xbox one won't turn on and no bling noise

in XboX Insiders
    I need help because my Xbox one won't turn on and no bling noise: When I was turning on the Xbox one, it didn't work, and I'm not hearing noise when you press the Xbox logo, so please help me and also the Xbox logo is not lighting up and again I don't hear a...
  8. hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ?...: hello, I need help, I bought game pass ultimate because of atomic heart, after 2 days of playing it doesn't turn on, what about it? df1178ac-77ed-40ec-9ea9-9f79cad06cd7
  9. Why do I need to factory reset my Xbox every time I want to play.When I turn on my Xbox it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need to factory reset my Xbox every time I want to play.When I turn on my Xbox it...: My Xbox would constantly overheat while playing games and recently every time I want to play it just stays on the green loading screen for around 10 minutes.I constantly have to do factory resets...
  10. Why do I need to turn my computer monitor on and off multiple times for it to turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need to turn my computer monitor on and off multiple times for it to turn on?: I need to turn my computer monitor on and off multiple times for it to turn on. ce107be8-1f12-4fd2-9319-2ad96eb51b3f