Do I need to put a credit card for a code?

Discus and support Do I need to put a credit card for a code? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem with my Xbox, I recently get a code for the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, it work correctly but when I want to proceed to the final... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sinatoy, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Sinatoy
    Sinatoy Guest

Hi! I have a problem with my Xbox, I recently get a code for the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, it work correctly but when I want to proceed to the final step, it say that I need a credit card to finalize my "transaction" but only problem, I don't have credit card, and my parents don't want to put their credit card on my Xbox, soooo I'm stuck... Can I avoid this problem? Maybe in the options on my Microsoft account or on my Xbox directly? Thanks for your future answer Do I need to put a credit card for a code? :) (I hope you will answer me )

:)

Sinatoy, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

when i add xbox gamepass ultimate redeem codes to my kids xbox ones they never get asked for a card, it asks do you want to enable auto renew, i say no and then the code is accepted and thats it done.
  3. Sinatoy Win User

Yeah, but it's in a another account, and never paid anything on that account :/that why it's not working maybe...
  4. TinoVino Win User

Hi, i am an xbox member for 17 years. This is what i do with no credit card. You can go to any store that sells xbox money cards. I think they are available in $20 or $50 value. Once you buy what you need then redeem the code(s) to your account. Your account balance will reflect the new money, this can now be used to purchase your xbox game pass ultimate membership. Hope this helps you!!šŸ‘šŸ˜Š
  5. Sinatoy Win User

Hi thanks for your answer, that actually how I do it when I don't want to use all my Microsoft Reward Points, I buy 10-30 dollars /euros of gift card, but I need to go to a store for that, and there not a lot of store where I live, where I can found gift card at 10-30 ā‚¬/$ :/ so that why I asked if there is not a another solution at that problem :)
  6. Sinatoy Win User

OK ! Thanks for your answer :)
Thema:

1. Do I need to put a credit card for a code? - Similar Threads - need put credit

2. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  3. Why is Xbox design lab saying that I need to put my name on my account when I already have?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox design lab saying that I need to put my name on my account when I already have?: I want to order a controller off of the Xbox design lab, but when I hit proceed to check out it says I need to put my first and last name on my account. So I went in and put my name, but it is...
  4. XBOX needs to allow users to put their personal photo as their gamertag. Also, it would be...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX needs to allow users to put their personal photo as their gamertag. Also, it would be...: XBOX needs to allow users to put their personal photo as their gamertag. Also, it would be great if you integrate chatGPT in Xbox as well. submitted by /u/True_Condition2035 [link] [comments]
  5. Why canā€™t I play Battlefront 2 when it says I need to put the disc in even though the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why canā€™t I play Battlefront 2 when it says I need to put the disc in even though the game...: So I have the game downloaded and my disc is clean. But whenever I put in the disc and try to run the game it says for me to put in the disc. I have been confused for multiple years....
  6. When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly: When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help bdf7860c-8e77-4787-aed6-06824999754d
  7. What do I put when it says ā€œwe need your profile address cityā€

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I put when it says ā€œwe need your profile address cityā€: When I try to put my profile address it says there is a problem and I canā€™t get the game I want to play 55c96547-0f8b-47d4-b2de-5151152e3fad
  8. Need help with xbox design lab. I bought a controller put in my address and today I looked...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with xbox design lab. I bought a controller put in my address and today I looked...: I bought a controller on xbox design lab. I put my address. Today when I looked over it the state was changed. Am I screwed or is there a way to fix this? 4a4f5a86-a96f-445b-a0fa-ec7857332525
  9. Do I need to use network transferring to put a game I own on a different console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to use network transferring to put a game I own on a different console: So I was wondering if I really need to use network transferring to put a game that I own on a different console, is it necessary or is it just a faster more efficient way of doing it...
  10. Need to put block times on my child's electronics

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to put block times on my child's electronics: Need to put block times on my child's electronics 6a50f0a8-10a7-4d9d-b113-d30d7e396bf3