Do I need to purchase a game pass in order to play Minecraft on my pc

Discus and support Do I need to purchase a game pass in order to play Minecraft on my pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has Minecraft on his Xbox. He’s trying to buy it on his pc… does he need to buy a game pass in order for him to play on the pc please? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mala Chopra, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Mala Chopra
    Mala Chopra Guest

My son has Minecraft on his Xbox. He’s trying to buy it on his pc… does he need to buy a game pass in order for him to play on the pc please?

Thanks

:)

Mala Chopra, Aug 27, 2023
  2. Bren_rods03 Win User

cant play games after order

tryin to play minecraft on xbox game pass on my pc but i again need to order
  3. Smwutches Win User

will this work?

If you mean on the PC then you would need to purchase the PC version or have Game Pass for PC/Ultimate in order to play it on the PC. Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title so you have to purchase it for each platform you want to play it on.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft is included in Game Pass for console, but not Game Pass for PC. So you would have to purchase it in order to play it on the PC.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft on PC with xbox ultimate

You would have to purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play it on PC. Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title and is not included in Game Pass for PC.
  6. Smwutches Win User

can I download the Minecraft I bought for my xbox on my laptop because i have gamepass?

You would have to purchase the PC version (Minecraft for Windows 10) in order to play it on the PC. Unfortunately Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title and is not available for PC through Game Pass.
Thema:

1. Do I need to purchase a game pass in order to play Minecraft on my pc - Similar Threads - need purchase game

2. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  3. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  4. Why do I need to purchase game pass for MWZ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to purchase game pass for MWZ?: MWIII has just released, and I have a problem. Why can I play WZ2 and DMZ for FREE, but not MWZ?! I already played the campaign when it was early release, so I can't really do much without an Xbox...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug: I’ve had Minecraft bedrock edition on m ps4 since around 2017. And I recently tried installing it on my new ps4 pro and where the editions button used to be is a new button saying unlock full...
  6. Person who purchased game needs to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Person who purchased game needs to sign in: So I have a Xbox series X and my friend has an Xbox one. Friend broke his Xbox and has been using his son's Xbox one. He likes Farcry Primal (I own it) and since my account is also on his Xbox he...
  7. I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code: I can't purchase game pass from Xbox website because it showing incorrect card details while I am trying on a visa debit card so I bought it from Amazon if iam going to redeem the code do they ask...
  8. I try booting up the game and it says I need to purchase gamepass to play them. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try booting up the game and it says I need to purchase gamepass to play them. Why is this?: I bought a few games on disc and installed them. I try booting up the game and it says I need to purchase gamepass to play them. Why is this? I bought the game, why can't I play the games I own?...
  9. Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...: Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i have the disc in the console dmz and warzone both work reinstalled didnt help...
  10. Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.: Hello, I am wanting to inquire about a purchase receipt for a free game Roblox insists that I need this as proof of ownership of my account. however since it was a free game there is no perchance...