do i need to buy gamepass core to play multiplayer or not

Discus and support do i need to buy gamepass core to play multiplayer or not in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i have the gamepass ultimate right and i just downloaded payday 3 but when i click join a mach or to play it always says that i NEED to buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tomas Echavarria, Nov 17, 2023.

1. do i need to buy gamepass core to play multiplayer or not

so i have the gamepass ultimate right and i just downloaded payday 3 but when i click join a mach or to play it always says that i NEED to buy the gamepass core so i cant play can you help me with this or to bad so sad i need to buy the core

:)

Tomas Echavarria, Nov 17, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

join console plan link doesn't work on Australian xbox game pass website

Are you sure ?

Gamepass for console doesn't include multiplayer

Gamepass core and ultimate do

If you plan on playing online you need gamepass and core if you want access to gamepass games and multiplayer

Though with the two plans it's more cost efficient ro do ultimate

Now if the core and multiplayer access is al you need then the 11.99 core plan will do with the limited 25 titles

I think you are confusing gamepass for pc for gamepass for console

Gamepass for pc doesn't have core requirements since core isn't needed for pc since you have multiple free services

But on console you onlyhave one therefore MUST HAVE core to play multiplayer and ultimate if gamepass games and cloud is needed
  3. ngocphi Win User

How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one activated

I'm guessing since core .doesn't. have seige you got gamepass for console

You need to buy the game and no downloading doesn't count as a purchase

Then either get core or ultimate to play

Core only has 40 games and multiplayer

Ultimate has seige but includes multiplayer

Gamepass for console doesn't include multiplayer but has the gamepass library
  4. bowski477 Win User

MW3 not working

Are you attempting to play regular multiplayer? Do you have gamepass core or ultimate? You need one of those to play online. Gamepass core is the equivalent of what Xbox Live Gold was.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Why is Secret Neighbor asking for Game Pass sign up when I purchased the game outright?

Did you buy it om pc or console.

If console.and he is trying to play multiplayer he needs to have ultimate or gamepass core
  6. ngocphi Win User

Call of duty modern warfare 3 won’t let me play online because of game pass but I already have it

You need either gamepass core or ultimate NOT gamepass for console to play multiplayer
Thema:

do i need to buy gamepass core to play multiplayer or not

1. do i need to buy gamepass core to play multiplayer or not - Similar Threads - need buy gamepass

2. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  3. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  4. If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...: I am looking to upgrade to the Xbox series S, however all my games are currently hard copies. If I did upgrade to the S, will I need to replace/re buy all of my games as digital copies? Or as they...
  5. Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...: I have a question if I own a multiplayer game do I still need to buy game pass ultimate or core e2cbdd2b-8593-4824-8f7d-2c0da1d599d2
  6. Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?: [img] I just tried to log on to Minecraft and play some Java Edition while I am taking a break from work. The most peculiar thing pops up, "Buy Minecraft;" where the play button usually goes. I...
  7. Why do I need to buy gamepass after buying the disc for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to buy gamepass after buying the disc for minecraft: I recently was trying to add skins to my minecraft by buying the old version of minecraft with the deluxe edition disc of minecraft I already have. It didn’t work so I just uninstalled it but now...
  8. How can I play online when it tells me I need to buy gamepass or Xbox live in rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play online when it tells me I need to buy gamepass or Xbox live in rainbow six siege: In Tom Clancys rainbow six siege, when I try to play a ranked or anything online for that mater it’s tells me that I need to buy game pass or Xbox live but I bought the game digital how can I fix...
  9. I bought Sea of thieves feom the xbox store and it says i need to buy gamepass i tried so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of thieves feom the xbox store and it says i need to buy gamepass i tried so...: I tried the power thing and then restart i loged uot and back in nothing helped 70929c1b-aff7-49d8-8184-da2510e76fc5
  10. Why can’t i play r6 without it saying that i need to buy gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i play r6 without it saying that i need to buy gamepass: So i bought r6 (rainbow six siege) and when i try to play it says i need to buy gamepass first. The only thing i can play is learning area. Also idk if this helps but i did buy gamepass a few...