Do I need a Xbox game pass to play my carreer on 2k23?

Discus and support Do I need a Xbox game pass to play my carreer on 2k23? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I keep creating a guy for my career it won't save or start so I was wondering do I need to renew my game pass to play my career?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chriss harris, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Do I need a Xbox game pass to play my carreer on 2k23?

Hi I keep creating a guy for my career it won't save or start so I was wondering do I need to renew my game pass to play my career?

:)

Chriss harris, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Chriss, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

No, only if you wanted to play multiplayer.

Are you using all the potential points on your player?
  3. Kequontay Moten Win User

Can you play "2k23 for xbox one" through pc like in cloud gaming??

Hi, so basically I found out like a month ago or something that 2k22 was out on cloud gaming so I played it and basically I was playing the xbox edition through pc so i could play with my friends from xbox and so 2k23 is out now and when i wanna buy it, i wanna buy the 2k23 for xbox one so i can play with them just like how i played with them through cloud but im scared im gonna pay for it then it says "oh you need xbox to run the game" so will me buying 2k23 for xbox one let me play it and i have to use a controller like cloud gaming or will it make me put in my xbox details or whatever (i dont have a xbox which is why im scared".
    add 2k23 on xbox cloud gaming
  4. Zen.x Win User

I have the NBA 2K23 version for Xbox One, but I just got a Series S. Would the Xbox one version still be compatible with the Series S?

I bought NBA 2k23 on my Xbox One S I want to buy a Xbox Series S but can I still play 2k23 without buying it again?

Xbox One S (All Digital)
  5. FPSZombies Win User

NBA2k14 MY PLAYER loads up with my friends name

Nba2k14 on my xbox one is still having problems not letting me play with friends it wouldn't even play one of my carreer saves 2k need to fix these problems especially because we payed money for theses games we better get 100000 vc when they fix this s***
    by the way the same thing is happening to me I can't see any of my my team cards or the clothes it's 2k fault
  6. Georges C. Win User

Playing Xbox games on PC

Thema:

1. Do I need a Xbox game pass to play my carreer on 2k23? - Similar Threads - need game pass

2. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  3. I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games: I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games what do I do in this situation? b947258f-e5fa-4992-bbf9-bff1ea0862b7
  4. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  5. Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?: I downloaded R6 after having it in my cloud for a couple years. I try to play an online match and it keeps telling me to buy “gamepass ultimate” but I literally own gamepass “for console” and have...
  6. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  7. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  8. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  9. Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...: I have a question if I own a multiplayer game do I still need to buy game pass ultimate or core e2cbdd2b-8593-4824-8f7d-2c0da1d599d2
  10. i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed: help, i contacted ea because my pc games werent showing on xbox one s, i was advised to buy a pass non specific, so i puchased ultimate xbox pass ... but i still dont have my pc games, it wants me...