Do I need a pc for Xbox edition Logitech g923?

Discus and support Do I need a pc for Xbox edition Logitech g923? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am look at buying the Xbox edition Logitech g923 wheel and I was wondering if a pc is needed at all in the setup/ button mapping side of things, or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trenton Harms, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Do I need a pc for Xbox edition Logitech g923?

I am look at buying the Xbox edition Logitech g923 wheel and I was wondering if a pc is needed at all in the setup/ button mapping side of things, or if I am able to do that on Xbox itself. Basically I just need to know if I am ok to buy it and use it with only an Xbox.

:)

Trenton Harms, Nov 7, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Trenton, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Don't worry, as the steering wheel is fully compatible with Xbox consoles, and since it's an officially approved and licensed Xbox accesorie, you shouldn't encounter any issues in this regard, even if you're not using a PC. The button mapping on the wheel depends on each game and its internal settings, although keep in mind that not all games may have compatibility or allow button remapping.

However, if you want to be absolutely sure or if you have any further doubts, I recommend reaching out directly to the steering wheel manufacturer through the following link:

https://support.logi.com/hc/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,

Gerardo.
  3. Steve Isakson1 Win User

G920 not working

I have the same problem, Logitech G923 wheel
  4. Will P_099 Win User

Forza 5 saying "Sign in required" Then crashing

I have the logitech g923. But when I unplug the wheel it still gets the same problem.
  5. DanielLightfoot2 Win User

Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues

Update From Logitech:

The post Logitech G923 FFB and TrueForce Issues has a new comment.

Mohammed Zain

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out. We regret the unpleasant experience with the G920/G923. We'd want to inform you that the above issue started after the latest Xbox update and is affecting all the Xbox compatible wheels. We have reported this to the Microsoft. You may also feel free to reach out to team and report this on the Microsoft forums.

Let us know if there is anything else in the future we can do to assist.

Regards,
    Zain
    Logi G Support

View the comment
  6. ReeceLad Win User

Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3

Hi Brett

Below, find the list of wheels currently supported by Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 PCs. On Xbox One, Forza Horizon 3 supports all wheels currently supported by Xbox One.

The list of currently supported PC wheels for Forza Horizon 3:

Thrustmaster T150
    Thrustmaster T500 RS
    Thrustmaster TMX V1
    Thrustmaster TMX V2
    Thrustmaster T300RS
    Thrustmaster TX
    Thrustmaster RGT
    Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
    Logitech G920
    Logitech G929
    Logitech G25
    Logitech G27

Players can use the Logitech G27 and the Thrustmaster TX (and some TX variants, like the new Leather Edition), but these wheels have some limitations with their functionality in-game. While these wheels work on default or custom wheel settings, button mapping and force feedback are not properly recognized. These issues will be addressed in an upcoming update for Forza Horizon 3. In addition, there are additional wheels that we plan on bringing on board, notably Fanatec products such as the ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models. Support for these Fanatec wheels will be arriving in Apex beginning in late September, with updates for both Windows 10 and Apex.

From this, unfrotunately G923 is not compatible with Forza Horizon 3
Thema:

1. Do I need a pc for Xbox edition Logitech g923? - Similar Threads - need edition Logitech

2. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  3. Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?: [img] I just tried to log on to Minecraft and play some Java Edition while I am taking a break from work. The most peculiar thing pops up, "Buy Minecraft;" where the play button usually goes. I...
  4. I need help trying to get on my Education Edition Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help trying to get on my Education Edition Account.: I'm trying to get into Minecraft Education Edition and it says I need to verify my account. It shows 2 ways either to text or to Call but, the Phone that its set up to is one I've never seen...
  5. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  6. If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...: I currently have a PC Game Pass. I'd like to give it up and buy Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. Would I have to buy Minecraft on Xbox Series X|S separately then?...
  7. I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.: I missed the chance to migrate my account to a Microsoft. And I cannot follow the post-migration steps because I forgot the password. I tired using the "forgot password" link in the minecraft...
  8. Minecraft: Java Edition says I need to "Buy" it again despite me owning it, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition says I need to "Buy" it again despite me owning it, how do I fix this?: I have bought Minecraft: Java a while back and have been playing it as recently as two days ago, however yesterday I came across an issue when I open the launcher saying I need to "Buy Game"...
  9. I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to...: I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to purchase game again. 346dc9d2-f30b-4f3a-8b10-a1f65ccac47b
  10. I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...: I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play? aee04e80-fc5e-482a-9777-b2a33488ad5e