do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...

Discus and support do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so, I wanna buy a gpu prepaid card for 3 months but i need to know if redeeming it requires a payment method or not, thanks for the help in advance.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Uri zen, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Uri zen
    Uri zen Guest

do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...

so, I wanna buy a gpu prepaid card for 3 months but i need to know if redeeming it requires a payment method or not, thanks for the help in advance.

:)

Uri zen, Mar 8, 2023
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

cant buy gold with ballance

Xbox Gold subscription and Gamepass subscription can NOT be purchased with account balance unfortunately. You will either need to have a credit card or PayPal account linked to your account or by using one of the prepaid cards available at most retailers
    that sells gaming equipment etc.
  3. Francia J. Win User

do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3 months?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Yes, it is required to have a backup payment method, Uri.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

Hi Gamer,

As smwutches stated prepaid cards don't get recognized as a valid form of payment. You will need to use a valid paypal or credit/debit card. Most times it is even hard to add a prepaid card on the account. Reason prepaid cards don't work is there is no name,
    the Zipcode you use may be from somewhere else, so it don't match. You could try getting with paypal and asking them if they take prepaid cards. If they do then create a paypal and use card there.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. noboundz Win User

Vanilla Prepaid Mastercard and Microsoft rips me off!

[quote user="MSQ Ganner"]

Best way to use Paypal is to have a bank account linked to it that you keep nearly empty (with just enough cash in it to keep it open) and put the needed cash into when you need it then do a transfer through Paypal. At least its the safest way to use Paypal
    without wondering if someone will get into your bank account and empty it.

[/quote]

Again though, to use Paypal as a payment method for MS, isn't it required that you also link a credit card to Paypal? I only say that because when I tried to use paypal, it refused to let me until I added a credit card. Theoretically, I suppose you could
    link a prepaid credit card, but that seems like more work. If you're going to buy a prepaid credit card, might as well buy prepaid points.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not buy it

Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card in a store. If you've already redeemed the gift card, it cannot be exchanged for a gold card.
Thema:

1. do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3... - Similar Threads - need credit card

2. I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...: I have over $600 in fraudulent activity on my bank card and need to know how to get it resolved. With a real person. Please. 59ea796f-bca2-4748-b682-b778d20fa2c0
  3. I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...: My card keeps getting monthly charges somehow and I want it to please stop and how do I get any of my money back for what I did not approve of. 3f5ab2d9-65aa-452d-aca7-142746911de0
  4. Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...: how to answer the question above is beyond me! I cannot get any response to canceling the charges placed on my credit card. Unauthorized charges and cannot get action from anyone to respond....
  5. I need to change my credit card number to avoid adverts when playing solitaire.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to change my credit card number to avoid adverts when playing solitaire.: I have to change my credit card number. I want to avoid adverts when playing solitaire. My card was lost and I need to provide a new number and do not know how. 0ff62c56-c394-47ec-baef-543fd955d2ee
  6. I need to know why this MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 M charge keeps showing up on my credit card???

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know why this MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 M charge keeps showing up on my credit card???: I need to know why this MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 M charge keeps showing up on my credit card??? 6bde8f02-34ea-4141-9708-7b0db154ccde
  7. Why do I need to add a credit card after entering a code for a month of xbox gamepass pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I need to add a credit card after entering a code for a month of xbox gamepass pc?: I got gamepass from redeeming it from reward points but when I go to redeem the code I got it makes me enter a credit card. I unfortunately don't have one and I'm not able to make a new one right...
  8. need to know why there is a $33.89 charge on my credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    need to know why there is a $33.89 charge on my credit card: billing inquiry, why is my Credit card being charge $33.89 what is this charge for and what microsoft product a7c1b16c-204c-4a02-ad2c-8354575228e8
  9. Do non trial game pass gift cards need credit card information?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do non trial game pass gift cards need credit card information?: If i get a 3 month game pass ultimate (pc) for example, will i be able to redeem it without it asking for credit card, paypal, or any other payment method? 23c4f4e5-8d0a-45e3-b71c-6319fb8d5cc2
  10. Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?: I recently got it to play with some friends online but when I tried to put in the code it asks me for a payment method. I've only used Nintendo Online codes and it just adds the money to my Switch...