do i need a control for xbox on win 10

Discus and support do i need a control for xbox on win 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; can i just use a keyboard and mouse or some cheap crap controller for the win 10 xbox also is there a list of games for pc game pass games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SettlingChimp64, Jul 4, 2018.

1. do i need a control for xbox on win 10

can i just use a keyboard and mouse or some cheap crap controller for the win 10 xbox

also is there a list of games for pc game pass games

:)

SettlingChimp64, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Speedster370
    Speedster370 Guest
    Xbox One controller (wired) not PROPERLY recognised

Whenever I plug my (XBONE) controller into the PC, it is recognised as "Controller", not "Xbox Controller" or "Xbox One Controller". I downloaded the Xbox Accesories app, but it didn't help with my issue. Is it possible change the recognition or I need to
    go wireless?

I ran Minecraft (Win 10 Edition) and it didn't detect the controller.

Minecraft also didn't recognised my wireless X360 controller as well.

Speedster370, Jul 4, 2018
  3. New Xbox Wireless Adapater - Win 8.1

Hi, I just bought the new xbox wireless adapter to connect my pc to the controller. However, I am on Win 8.1 OS. At the time of purchase I did not realize that it was only supported for Win 10, as I could not find the older model on sale in New Zealand.

Do I need to return the adapter or can I wait for a driver update for 8.1 support.

Thank you for the assistance.

Mithun.

RaggedHaddock52, Jul 4, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

yes, you can use mouse and keyboard or any controller that is pc compatible.

the list can be found here Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox

denis97g, Jul 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: