Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?

Discus and support Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If i delete the epic games account linked to my xbox, will i lose all of my purchases that i made through xbox and not the epic games store web page? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ethan_884, Dec 11, 2023.

1. ethan_884
    ethan_884 Guest

If i delete the epic games account linked to my xbox, will i lose all of my purchases that i made through xbox and not the epic games store web page? I have been trying to change the email linked to this epic games account but i do not know the password and cannot reset it because i dont have access to the phone number linked to said email. I’ve also trued contacting someone at epic but i have yet to get a response and it has been 4 days now. At this point im curious if i can just delete the epic account but keep my skins and progress that i purchased through xbox.

:)

ethan_884, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello ethan_884,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello ethan_884,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are having issue with your EA account that is linked to your Xbox account. Let us help you by providing the information to address your concern.

If you delete your Epic Games account, you will lose access to all the purchases made through that account, including any skins and progress made through Xbox. It is not recommended to delete your account if you want to keep your purchases. Instead, you can try to recover your account by contacting Epic Games support and providing them with the necessary information to reset your password.

You may also check the article below that outlined what will happen if you unlink a platform from your EA account which is taken from the official support site of the account.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Miss Bijoux Win User

[I made a purchase through the xbox store, I made the charge to my card but I do not download]

Hey gabdemis -

If your purchase went through appropriately, the game should be added to your download history and you should be able to download it through there. Can you verify that you made the purchase on the account you are attempting to download the game on? Also,
    can you double check that your purchase went through correctly?

Keep us posted. :)
  5. Jinxed Violynne Win User

swop account

You will need to call customer service and they'll be more than happy to assist with a credit transfer. However, you need to realize when you do this, *ALL* content on the deleted account will be lost, which means any purchases made through the deleted account
    can not be accessed by your new account.

You will be required to re-purchase any avatar items, games, movies, and music paid for through the deleted account.
  6. Night night . Win User

Roblox account recovery

I am trying to recover my roblox account. I made the account back in 2018 and forgot the email, password and number linked to that accoun. I have contacted roblox numerous times but they keep asking for a receipt of purchase, product amount, order number and date of purchase. Since its a free game to purchase i cant find any of this in my order history on xbox. They keep asking for this and never say anything else. Is there any other way to retrieve thid account?
    I got my acc deleted for saying one thing about someone but he was cussing at me and others
Thema:

1. Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account? - Similar Threads - keep purchases made

2. I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...: I have £40 in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase a game but it keeps wanted to take it out of my card. I do not owe Microsoft any money. I have a full account. No problems ever paying What's...
  3. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  4. Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached: Just made a Microsoft account and the Xbox(?) gamer name thing yesterday. Ever since then it has been impossible for me to buy Minecraft. The message "Your account has reached its purchase limit"...
  5. Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...: Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the daily limit for code attemps 6e7ee984-d9ef-40fb-af53-b273c1aedf56
  6. A newly purchased game keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A newly purchased game keeps crashing: I bought a game of the Microsoft store 2 days ago - rise of nations extended edition. I played it once and I went to try to play again today and the game will turn on and open for about a second...
  7. forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...: every time i open it just says that error code ec5500f7-f175-447d-b5dc-2bf85e33d953
  8. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4
  9. RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...

in XboX Insiders
    RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...: Despite doing what microsoft told me to do probably 20-30 times, the problem persisted, currently the game that I cannot download is Call of Duty: MWII, possibly because of being included in CoD...
  10. I've owned evolve from day one and I purchased all the DLC for it and it keeps everything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've owned evolve from day one and I purchased all the DLC for it and it keeps everything...: Evolve characters not unlocked but paid for 5fc6e77a-321f-4202-9828-9c5b06d99811