Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed?

Discus and support Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve recently reset my security email and I’ve tried to sign on to my Xbox account but I get a pop up saying that my security has been reset and I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nathan Kelly3, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed?

I’ve recently reset my security email and I’ve tried to sign on to my Xbox account but I get a pop up saying that my security has been reset and I can continue using my account as normal but when I press onto the next button I’m hit with a loading symbol and it just reloads the pop up every time instead of signing me in. There is only two other options to choose and both are to cancel my security email change which I don’t want to do. So I’m wondering if I have to wait til 14/12/23 to play on my account again . Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Nathan Kelly3, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Nathan! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox account security lockdown. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

I understand that the information states that you should be able to sign in to your account as usual yet unable to do so during the 30-day security lockdown.

In this case, I highly suggest you reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

You may also check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-sign-in/e170ad52-8502-481d-9ee7-70167ca486fe

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-sign-in/0a672281-73f9-4ae0-83f9-ada862e29a0a

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Nathan Kelly3 Win User

Hi Darhyl

Thank you for your reply, I will proceed to contact Microsoft xbox support as per your advice.

Once again Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Nathan
  4. ACS Eldres Win User

region migration not working

got a confirmation email, seems that it worked now. Rewards still doesnt work, do i have to wait a few days till it works?
  5. Favoquicksilver Win User

Having problems with xbox ambassador program application submission

It states that I have to wait till I receive my email confirmation so yea ill let you know guys
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Having problems with xbox ambassador program application submission

[quote user="Your C0NTr0ller"]

It states that I have to wait till I receive my email confirmation so yea ill let you know guys

[/quote]

Maybe you should have waited to add that ridiculous signature then.
Thema:

1. Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed? - Similar Threads - wait till security

2. Do I have to wait till madden 24 release to get my refund that was taken out when I pre...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to wait till madden 24 release to get my refund that was taken out when I pre...: Do I have to wait till madden 24 release to get my refund that was taken out when I pre ordered the game ? 08430db7-11ab-4b9e-a957-185a1a92bb04
  3. bingo...down ugh guess i will wait till next year to play....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo...down ugh guess i will wait till next year to play....: ugh....guess I have to wait till next year to play bingo 6c5f7474-4c1c-42d1-99cd-7ba6e9d77b62
  4. Buy "The One Now" or Wait till holidays for possible bundles and price drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy "The One Now" or Wait till holidays for possible bundles and price drop: I purchased the xbone on release and traded for a ps4 about a month in due to the pay wall for apps. One of my favorite games was RISE. With the new updates and the stuff coming in November I...
  5. buying new games from xbox live and having to wait till 3:01am to play them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying new games from xbox live and having to wait till 3:01am to play them: Anyone else have a problem with buying a new release through xbox live and not being able to play them at 12:01am? Microsoft; if you want me to give my money directly to you, let me play at...
  6. Excited for destiny... not so much having to wait till 3 am est.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Excited for destiny... not so much having to wait till 3 am est.: I can only assume it's because Microsoft is west coast. I prefer dig dls when pos and had and issue with not being able to leave the house on launch night. It would be nice if the game would be...
  7. will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ...: Just like the title says will it be available tonight or wait till tomorrow 6bf2c46d-25ac-4f31-9668-8e42e388b33a
  8. Do I have to wait till my subscription ends before i can redeem a new xbox live gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I have to wait till my subscription ends before i can redeem a new xbox live gold ...: I have an Xbox live gold subscription expiring on the 4th of Feb. I bought another gift card for 3 months. When I try to redeem in, it says "Something went wrong" and it says either "Give it...
  9. Wait till it is in the vault.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wait till it is in the vault.: Ok so I have played about 3 hours of the Full Game Need For Speed trial and all I can say is thank God for EA Access because without it I would not know that this game is terrible and to save my...
  10. I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...: Im not selling my Ps4 I would like to wait and see whats coming e32014. Ive saved 300 dollars hopefully by next month I can buy it with 4 games. Where I live both consoles are sold out. If a fan...