Do I have to wait till madden 24 release to get my refund that was taken out when I pre...

Discus and support Do I have to wait till madden 24 release to get my refund that was taken out when I pre... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do I have to wait till madden 24 release to get my refund that was taken out when I pre ordered the game ? 08430db7-11ab-4b9e-a957-185a1a92bb04 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I. mungia, Jul 20, 2023.

1. I. mungia
    I. mungia Guest

Do I have to wait till madden 24 release to get my refund that was taken out when I pre...

Do I have to wait till madden 24 release to get my refund that was taken out when I pre ordered the game ?

:)

I. mungia, Jul 20, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Do I have to wait till madden 24 release to get my refund that was taken out when I pre ordered the game ?

3. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

How to get my madden 24 on my tv

Hello Paris W,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

Madden 24 is set for worldwide release on Friday, Aug. 18. However, fans have a chance to play the game three days before the formal release.

So, you need to wait till 18th August to play it on TV or get support from EA Sports.

Pre-order early access
    The earliest way to get full access to Madden 24 is to pre-order the Deluxe Edition. Pre-ordering the standard edition won't give a user early access, but the game will be available on Aug. 15 for those who pre-order the Deluxe Edition.

The Deluxe Edition can be pre-ordered for $99.99, or $89.99 for EA Play subscribers. (The standard edition costs $69.99.)

Pre-ordering the Deluxe Edition will also give users additional features:

4,600 Madden Points
    Josh Allen Elite Player Item
    2 Madden Strategy Items
    Unlike the 10-hour trial for EA Play subscribers, pre-ordering the Deluxe Edition of Madden 24 will give users permanent access.

Good Luck
    Regards
  4. NickWba18 Win User

Shopto and Hitman Absolution Sniper Challenge.

Just pre orderd it but havent chose to pay the money off now i shall wait till they are in stock near release...When do i get my code and how do i access it?
  5. Rev Sick Win User

pre orders

Hey when you pre-order through the Microsoft Store for a day one edition are you paying upfront full or partial ammount or does it wait to charge till release date? Just curious if I can do it now or if I have to wait till I have the full cash in my account?
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Refund

As mentioned above, pre-order payment is taken 10 days prior to release...in your case, the Pen is released 5th November so payment would have been taken on the 26th October (a game I pre-ordered releases on the 5th and payment was taken 26th). If you cancelled the pre-order before the 26th, then no money would have been taken so no refund needed.
Thema:

1. Do I have to wait till madden 24 release to get my refund that was taken out when I pre... - Similar Threads - wait till madden

2. Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed?: I’ve recently reset my security email and I’ve tried to sign on to my Xbox account but I get a pop up saying that my security has been reset and I can continue using my account as normal but when...
  3. bingo...down ugh guess i will wait till next year to play....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo...down ugh guess i will wait till next year to play....: ugh....guess I have to wait till next year to play bingo 6c5f7474-4c1c-42d1-99cd-7ba6e9d77b62
  4. Buy "The One Now" or Wait till holidays for possible bundles and price drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy "The One Now" or Wait till holidays for possible bundles and price drop: I purchased the xbone on release and traded for a ps4 about a month in due to the pay wall for apps. One of my favorite games was RISE. With the new updates and the stuff coming in November I...
  5. buying new games from xbox live and having to wait till 3:01am to play them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying new games from xbox live and having to wait till 3:01am to play them: Anyone else have a problem with buying a new release through xbox live and not being able to play them at 12:01am? Microsoft; if you want me to give my money directly to you, let me play at...
  6. Excited for destiny... not so much having to wait till 3 am est.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Excited for destiny... not so much having to wait till 3 am est.: I can only assume it's because Microsoft is west coast. I prefer dig dls when pos and had and issue with not being able to leave the house on launch night. It would be nice if the game would be...
  7. will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ...: Just like the title says will it be available tonight or wait till tomorrow 6bf2c46d-25ac-4f31-9668-8e42e388b33a
  8. Do I have to wait till my subscription ends before i can redeem a new xbox live gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I have to wait till my subscription ends before i can redeem a new xbox live gold ...: I have an Xbox live gold subscription expiring on the 4th of Feb. I bought another gift card for 3 months. When I try to redeem in, it says "Something went wrong" and it says either "Give it...
  9. Wait till it is in the vault.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wait till it is in the vault.: Ok so I have played about 3 hours of the Full Game Need For Speed trial and all I can say is thank God for EA Access because without it I would not know that this game is terrible and to save my...
  10. I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...: Im not selling my Ps4 I would like to wait and see whats coming e32014. Ive saved 300 dollars hopefully by next month I can buy it with 4 games. Where I live both consoles are sold out. If a fan...