Do I have to wait the 2-3 weeks for a repair or can you provide a new Xbox for me sooner?

Discus and support Do I have to wait the 2-3 weeks for a repair or can you provide a new Xbox for me sooner? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent in my Xbox series s for repairs on 2/12/24. I have come to understand that it can take anywhere between 2-3 weeks to receive it afterwards. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZakHamied, Mar 18, 2024.

1. ZakHamied
    ZakHamied Guest

Do I have to wait the 2-3 weeks for a repair or can you provide a new Xbox for me sooner?

I sent in my Xbox series s for repairs on 2/12/24. I have come to understand that it can take anywhere between 2-3 weeks to receive it afterwards. My issue is that this is entirely too long. The issue I am having has to do with the console’s internal power supply, it is not my fault that it is faulty and I want to be playing again much sooner than 3 weeks (today if it was my choice). I purchased the console back in September or August of last year. I am disheartened that it’s in need of a repair this soon even though I’ve taken good care of the console. Is there anything that I can do about this? Can I get a new console today from somewhere so I can keep playing? I’ve been a loyal Xbox fan for over ten years and this is making me reconsider.

:)

ZakHamied, Mar 18, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

2-3 weeks is the norm these days. It can take less time, all depends on what they find is wrong with it.
  3. DJXXX 2K7 Win User

WHO HAD FAULTY XBOX ONE ON LAUNCH

WearyPETRO i don't think you will get a replacement from Amazon as they are out of stock....I tried with my supplier and i can't get a new one until march 2014...Thats why i had to send to repair centre...I spoke to Microsoft today and they are sending me
    a new one instead of repairing it but i have to wait 2-3 weeks....But at least i will have an extra controller and extra kinect as I only sent the console only to the repair centre...
  4. ThroughStraw296 Win User

Xbox 360 3 red lights flashing

your xbox red ringed and is now useless. it might be under warranty though so you can get a replacement but you have to mail it to a repair center and wait a while, usually takes 2-3 weeks before you get it back
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

Xbox one disc read issues and really getting fed up

Mine stopped reading discs and I was lucky and had a week left on my warranty. BS that they are having the same issue with the Xbox One as the 360. Their disc drive failure rate is getting out of control. Now I get to wait 2-3 weeks for it to get repaired
    and returned to me. BS!
  6. rHL Ace Win User

Wired controller keeps disconnecting after every arm movement

i agree! way cheaper to fix it yourself than spending 20-30 bucks to repair it and not only that you have to wait like 2-3 weeks to get it back.
Thema:

1. Do I have to wait the 2-3 weeks for a repair or can you provide a new Xbox for me sooner? - Similar Threads - wait weeks repair

2. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  3. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  4. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  5. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.: I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty. Local retailer pointed me to Microsoft's support since they...
  6. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  7. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  8. Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.: The image above is what I want to change my xbox profile picture, I see nothing wrong with the image as to flag it unusable for a profile picture. I even tryed to use a picture I have previously...
  9. I've been waiting for the new dashboard for 2 weeks

in XboX Insiders
    I've been waiting for the new dashboard for 2 weeks: can you remove the lower Game Pass and Community tiles on the new dashboard? do not have the new dashboard yet . submitted by /u/Lazy-Toe4110 [link] [comments]
  10. Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...: You just have to wait it out unfortunately, guys who have been waiting longer than 7 days when you got the ban, not sure what’s going on there 540aa26a-3a69-4fb6-9ef3-f9cb3137698c