Do I have to buy a new Xbox or ?

Discus and support Do I have to buy a new Xbox or ? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was playing r6 and i got kicked out the game I was trying to sign back it and was saying you been ban from this Xbox console network like for no... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by e̢̩͍x͏̟̯̯z̠͍v̦̤͖͜͟͞k̲̫͞, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Do I have to buy a new Xbox or ?

I was playing r6 and i got kicked out the game I was trying to sign back it and was saying you been ban from this Xbox console network like for no reason do I buy a new Xbox or is there another way to get unban

:)

e̢̩͍x͏̟̯̯z̠͍v̦̤͖͜͟͞k̲̫͞, Jun 19, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

It depends. If the suspension was on your account, it may be appealable, and you can still play on the console. If the suspension was on the console, then truly the only way would be to buy another system. Console suspensions are permanent and not appealable.

" To submit an appeal:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page. ( https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history )

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements for. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit. "

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person with this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Jonny306 Win User

do i have to buy again

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Sadly yes. This game does require a fresh purchase for each platform you wish to play on.
  4. Hellllpppppp Win User

Do I keep trying or do I buy a new Xbox?

Hi Ronnie!

I guess what I feared is true, RIP to my Xbox One. Not sure if I want to waste money on an unguaranteed fix so I think I'll have to buy the Series S.

Thank you so much for the detailed reply and for reading my block of text.

Thankfully all of my games I care about are digital. And thank you for reassuring me the holiday package isn't a scam from legit retailers.

It was great meeting you and I hope you're having a great day too! Happy New Year! :)
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Do I keep trying or do I buy a new Xbox?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Xbox One problem.

Just a heads up, you are right about the Xbox One not being in service anymore with Microsoft and there would be no option to have it repaired on the Xbox website.

With your console problem, it is most likely having a hardware issue already and for that it would need repair. With older models, you can still have it repair with a local technician but not really a guaranteed fix.

If you are considering in buying Series S, just make sure your games are only digital since this console does not play disc games. Holiday packages are promotions and that is why they are cheaper but just make sure you are buying from the legit source.
  6. Nemesis DC Win User

Dont Buy a 2nd hand Xbox

That would be a fair thing to do make it detectable someway not just penalise people for buying 2nd hand and not brand new but then they wont do that as by doing this they will be forcing people to buy new xbox's to replace those that have been banned. Xbox
    sales go up as they have just made it neccessary for people to have to buy a new one
Thema:

1. Do I have to buy a new Xbox or ? - Similar Threads - buy

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  4. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  5. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft buy Steam?: Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a...
  6. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  7. Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?: I really want to buy Elden ring, but I want to be able to play it on my pc and Xbox. Is there any way to be able to do that without buying 2 copies? submitted by /u/_Booker_DeWitt_ [link]...
  8. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  9. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  10. Buying from turkish store.........

in XboX Insiders
    Buying from turkish store.........: Is buying from turkish/Argentina stores still a thing and if it is what is the new way? submitted by /u/Hot-Employee8489 [link] [comments]