Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with...

Discus and support Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am just wondering this since I might be looking into getting a Xbox 360 and was wondering which models have HDMI ports included on them. Thanks,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SHLUNDO Kyogre, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with...

I am just wondering this since I might be looking into getting a Xbox 360 and was wondering which models have HDMI ports included on them.

Thanks, Shlundo

:)

SHLUNDO Kyogre, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with HDMI ports?

No. First generation 360s did not have HDMI. They were added in 2007 when the Elite was released. So the 360 Core and 20GB consoles did not have HDMI.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with HDMI ports?

No, HDMI ports were added with Falcon motherboards in 2007.
  4. Miss Portia Win User

Codigo De Estado 396B - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 045D

Hello! This error code typically refers to an issue with your storage device. Which model of console do you have? Does it have built-in storage (Xbox 360 Arcade models, Xbox 360 S 4GB version), or does it have a hard drive (Xbox 360 non-arcade models, Xbox
    360S 250GB and 320GB models)?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox 360 with detachable hdd on the side

There are different models of Xbox 360. The one you are talking about is the 1st Xbox 360 model (Core, Elite, Arcade) which only has the Xbox 360 hard drive on the side if lied down or on the top if stood up. The Xbox 360 S or E models are the consoles
    with the internal hard drive, these can be taken out from a slot from the bottom of the console if stood up or the side if lied down.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

​Who knows the error code 445E-4467-2780-0F00-C000-0034​ form XBOX 360 ?

Hey there,

That error indicates that there is an issue with your storage on your Xbox 360 console. Which Xbox 360 model do you own? If you own an Xbox 360 arcade console (4GB model), your Xbox 360 console may need to be replaced.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with...

1. Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with... - Similar Threads - 360 Core models

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  6. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  7. How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade?: My Xbox is matte white, with a matte white disc tray and a manufactured date of May 28, 2008 as well as a HDMI port. Is this more likely to be a core or arcade model? Also this is a different...
  8. How will Game pass core work on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How will Game pass core work on xbox 360?: So I recently read that xbox live gold is getting replaced by game pass core. I only use gold for playing online but heard that game pass core would give out some free interesting games. I am...
  9. Xbox 360 Core stuck on "Reading" stage of disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Core stuck on "Reading" stage of disc: Hi, Whenever I put a xbox 360 game disc in my Xbox 360 Core system, it tries to read (while keeping the disc spinning and occasionally trying to read), but on screen the disc icon stays stuck at...
  10. Xbox 360 Core Replacement Power Supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Core Replacement Power Supply: Hi. I need to order a new power supply for my ancient Xbox 360 Core console. The warranty expired over 7 years ago (1/1/2009) and the Online Service Center gives no option on replacement power...