Do all apps, stream and surround sound?

Discus and support Do all apps, stream and surround sound? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some apps aren’t streaming in surround sound. 366850d2-02f4-472a-878b-50183e8cd4dc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wizard0452, Jan 15, 2023.

1. wizard0452
    wizard0452 Guest

Some apps aren’t streaming in surround sound.

:)

wizard0452, Jan 15, 2023
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Sound problems

Hey there,

Some apps such as YouTube do not support surround sound on Xbox One. If some games & apps work with surround sound, while specific apps do not, the best route to take will be to reach out to the developers of those specific apps to inquire about possible
    surround sound support.

Hope this helps!
  3. Andrew Joseph Win User

Can I stream Netflix movies in Surround Sound from the Xbox 360?

Yes, Netflix on the Xbox 360 now has support for Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound streaming on some of the content. . It was added in the new app last December.
  4. mnembrown Win User

TV Tuner Stereo output only?

I'm having the same issue. Only seeing a 2 channel, stereo output. I've tried every surround sound option (5.1, 7.1, bit-stream, surround sound on/off, etc...) and I've changed around the HDMI settings with no luck. The output is only stereo for OTA live
    TV. When watching movies or other content surround sound works fine.
  5. Criminal Pilot Win User

5.1 Surround Sound - HDMI

I went through all the settings long ago while setting up! Surround sound has been enabled and the audio settings are set to HDMI - 5.1 uncompressed. Please note that surround sound is not present during ANY activity, not just while using the "TV" app. No
    surround sound during regular gaming, music playback, DVD playback, anything.
  6. Dwhitt1981 Win User

Need help with deciding what to get in terms of headsets ....

There will be some difference in sound from surround sound but its all the person using them. I have had both stereo and surround headsets and its not a deal breaker but i do like the surround more for me.
Thema:

1. Do all apps, stream and surround sound? - Similar Threads - apps stream surround

2. Xbox app streaming problem OBS Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app streaming problem OBS Studios: So I stream on kick sometimes and the few times I did the game started freezing, not for me while looking at my pc but for steam it just froze and I had to minimize the window and then maximize...
  3. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  4. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  6. XBOX Series X Streaming Apps In 4k?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X Streaming Apps In 4k?: Hi. Are Parmount+, Prime Video, Netflix, MAX, AppleTV+ and Disney+ in 4k HDR, Dolby Vision? Thanks. ccd21945-c773-44c0-9246-8daed8f1ae56
  7. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  8. cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app: cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app f3bde650-cf7a-4185-b9a7-a032a7b7c55d
  9. All streaming apps do not work on my Xbox one.

in XBoX on Windows
    All streaming apps do not work on my Xbox one.: When using my Xbox to stream using sky go and disney I am unable to watch anything. The apps load perfectly however once I try to play, error codes appear. I have tried everything to resolve the...
  10. Green screen in some games and streaming apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Green screen in some games and streaming apps: My screen turns green (and occasionally like a mix of colors) while trying to watch some Netflix shows, Amazon prime shows and occasionally while playing games cba55c7d-8112-48b5-95f8-a27b3357498b