Do 100 robux digital gift cards even work?

Discus and support Do 100 robux digital gift cards even work? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey just wondering, do 100 robux digital gift cards even work or are just a waste? Tried to redeem one and never got the 100 robux or a code to redeem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by creed crockett, May 18, 2024.

1. Do 100 robux digital gift cards even work?

Hey just wondering, do 100 robux digital gift cards even work or are just a waste? Tried to redeem one and never got the 100 robux or a code to redeem it, just want my points back if not

:)

creed crockett, May 18, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Creed, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please keep in mind that the email that includes the Robux code may take up to 24 hours to arrive, so if that time period hasn't passed yet, it's advisable to wait. Also, make sure to check your spam/junk folder in case it's there.

If more than 24 hours pass without you receiving the email then I recommend going to the order history of your Microsoft Rewards account using the following link and pressing the "Resend" button to have code sent to you by email again:

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory

[​IMG]

If you still don't receive the email after doing this or if it doesn't appear in your order history, then it's necessary for you to contact Microsoft Rewards Support directly for assistance through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Andrea Pagani2 Win User

100 Robux option gone from Microsoft Rewards?????? When is it coming back????????

27 maggio 2023

The 100 Robux option in Microsoft Rewards has disappeared like it had in 2021, I know that the rewards team has run out of 100 robux gift cards due to popular demand.

But does anyone know when they gift cards are coming
  4. Shivaksh Jadav Win User

talking about will redeem work when i have enough point??

Thanks, Verry Much MY Spotify Has Been Redeemed but what will i have to do after redeeming by Roblox digital gift card of 800 robux and how do i get the code of that gift card, will i receive the code by email?
  5. Smwutches Win User

roblox

The Robux gift cards are not currently available. They rotate out gift cards occasionally.
  6. gamegeniussqidee Win User

Redeeming gift cards to robux windows 11

Hi

Thanks for the fast response

Does this mean that if I redeem the gift card and then purchase the robux will a option be there to use the gift card money or do I have to do something different?
Thema:

1. Do 100 robux digital gift cards even work? - Similar Threads - 100 robux digital

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  4. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  5. why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?

in XBoX on Windows
    why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?: i bought it and it never came through email. I typed in the correct email address and it never showed up. It has been like this for months now. You guys owe me 100 robux. i can give you (staff)...
  6. Is 100 robux is gone in France forever?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is 100 robux is gone in France forever?: Hello Nael Ghernaout here, I wanted to know if the 100 robux will come back in France have great day/night. eacfc537-06ee-4ffa-bdb1-2364c8ed5d29
  7. When does the 100 Robux Gift Card option come back?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does the 100 Robux Gift Card option come back?: If anyone knows please tell ab224209-e701-43b0-91f2-41c96ae8601e
  8. For me, it is the 100 robux digital card. Every time I am very close to the number of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For me, it is the 100 robux digital card. Every time I am very close to the number of...: It's the Roblox digital Card. Every time I am very close to the number of points suggested, it removes and I also put it as my goal. dad05862-be35-41e5-9f10-9d4df6fd0c99
  9. When will the 100-800 robux options come back??

in XBoX on Windows
    When will the 100-800 robux options come back??: it's been like 3 months without the cheap options 5fb61d02-3ce3-4815-aa80-d3c5d68f46c4
  10. Where is offer 200 robux or 100 robux gift card sir?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is offer 200 robux or 100 robux gift card sir?: Where did 200 / 100 robux giftcard gone and when it will be back a7a50e77-b56a-4474-994f-e5c701c92486