DmC DLC

Discus and support DmC DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently finished DmC Devil May Cry and wanted to play the DLC (Vergil's Downfall) for it so I purchased it and downloaded it. After it completed, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phoenix0830, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Phoenix0830
    Phoenix0830 Guest

DmC DLC

I recently finished DmC Devil May Cry and wanted to play the DLC (Vergil's Downfall) for it so I purchased it and downloaded it. After it completed, I tried to play it but everytime after I try to get into Vergil's Downfall in the game, a game error message
    appears saying the following:

This disc is unreadable. It may be the wrong region for this console. Match the region of the disc to the console. Clean the disc with a soft cloth. Restart the console. For more help, go to www.xbox.com/support.

I looked for solutions online and tried deleting the DLC and then redownloading it again but it still comes up with the same message. Tried it a couple of times but the same result each time.

Any solutions, ideas or comments will be greatly appreciated~!

:)

Phoenix0830, Jan 3, 2014
  2. And for our next collection...

dmc hd collection ,dmc 4, dmc devil may cry + all dlc with it

Xx TwoFace 007, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    DMC dlc

Hey Frankenstien13A! Merik Hygaruga is correct, this DLC is available on Xbox 360 tomorrow 3/6. DmC DLC :)

Miss Kleo, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

DmC DLC