DLCs wont show up on batman arkham knight

Discus and support DLCs wont show up on batman arkham knight in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've bought and installed quite a few add ons for batman arkham knight on my xbox, but when I go onto the game they dont show up in my skin collection.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/this_is_my_8th_acc_, Feb 1, 2021.

1. DLCs wont show up on batman arkham knight

I've bought and installed quite a few add ons for batman arkham knight on my xbox, but when I go onto the game they dont show up in my skin collection. On the game there is also a button that says 'downloadable content' I clicked on this and it just shows the items in the store. Most of which I already have purchased and therefore just show the word 'owned' and a tick icon. Do any of you know why this is?

submitted by /u/this_is_my_8th_acc_
    [link] [comments]

/u/this_is_my_8th_acc_, Feb 1, 2021
  2. Fear2Eternity Win User

Games

Not in order

Alien isolation

Halo ?

Batman arkham knight

titanfall dlc

minecraft Xbox One edition

No mans sky

Batman arkham origin s cold cold hearts
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

Batman: Arkham Knight

The first thing I'm going to do in "Batman: Arkham Knight" is probably the same thing I did in "Batman: Arkham City".

Wonder why no one suspects 6'7 billionaire steroid abuser is secretly the Batman.

The second thing I'm gonna do in "Batman: Arkham Knight" is ask myself...

"Hey... isn't this the same crap I did in "Batman: Arkham Asylum" and "Batman: Arkham City"?
  4. Auswulf Win User

So Many Preorders... RIP Wallet

5. OG Gamer Win User

Batman Arkham Knight fav skin

What is your favorite skin for Batman in Arkham Knight?

Mine is Batman Beyond skin though I wish the cape was red like in the show.
    Definitely the Batman Beyond
  6. AWildYamiEnters Win User

recomienda juegos de gamepass [Mod Translated - recommends gamepass games]

Wargroove, Supermarket Shriek, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Hallow Knight, Void Bastards, Batman: Return to Arkham and Arkham Knight.
Thema:

DLCs wont show up on batman arkham knight

1. DLCs wont show up on batman arkham knight - Similar Threads - DLCs wont show

2. My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account: I recently got the new Xbox series X and I wanted to transfer my games and DLCS to the new Xbox and to a new account but when I download all of them they say I have them installed but when I go...
  3. Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?: I just bought fallout New Vegas for 2$.95 on Xbox game store And realize I forgot the DLCs but it's 25 to 30 bucks for the DLCs by themselves so I thought about getting a hard copy for 9.99 with...
  4. the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts: We have been playing the Hunter: Call of the Wild for a few years. In the past we have purchased all DLCs for the game on Account A. The Player would log in on account A then if my son or I were...
  5. PC DLCs not available on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC DLCs not available on XBOX: I purchased A LOT of DLCs and packs from the Xbox store on my PC for Snowrunner. I got to my Xbox and it was not there despite using the same account. I was wondering if I’m SOL or if I did...
  6. Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?: I have bought a physical copy of the game "Goat Simulator 3" and its 2 DLCs, I have redeemed those 2 codes on my old gen console even tho the game isn't available on old-gen consoles and now I...
  7. I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...: I have deleted them from my drive tried reinstalling them and nothing is working the discs arent damaged at all and i lost all of my saves, i have 1700 hrs invested and its just gone. I want to...
  8. Crusader Kings 3 DLCs wont show up in launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Crusader Kings 3 DLCs wont show up in launcher: I installed Crusader Kings over the microsoft store and when i launch the game none of my dlcs show up. But they are included in the Game pass and i also own northern lords. The dlc path dosent...
  9. I own dlcs for Naruto to boruto shinobi striker but it wont let me redeem it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own dlcs for Naruto to boruto shinobi striker but it wont let me redeem it: Every time I log on to the game it says please confirm these add ons and when I do it nothing happens because. It won't let me log onto the game if I don't confirm the add ons so its in a constant...
  10. Wont let me uptain any dlcs from live market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me uptain any dlcs from live market place: When i look for the extra packages for forza horizon it wont show up as any and its only do it with that game what do i do 3f267951-cf90-4cdd-8c72-17f3c1354103