DLC won't appear

Discus and support DLC won't appear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just bought multiple DLC's for Fallout New Vegas on my xbox one, which are all working but one, honest hearts to be exact. I have attempted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StrideRite715, Nov 12, 2019.

1. DLC won't appear

I have just bought multiple DLC's for Fallout New Vegas on my xbox one, which are all working but one, honest hearts to be exact. I have attempted everything from uninstalling the game itself to looking up honest hearts in the xbox store. I have looked
    at my purchase history and it shows I own honest hearts but yet I cant download it because the DLC does not show up in the fallout new Vegas info. I was curious if I could download honest hearts onto my old 360 and it worked. So can someone please help me
    with this problem ASAP thanks in advance.(Just proof that I own the DLC).
    DLC won't appear [​IMG]

:)

StrideRite715, Nov 12, 2019
  2. StrideRite715 Win User

DLC won't appear

@G v zauBerBerg

I attempted the power cycle which regretfully solved nothing other then my console running a little smoother. Is there anything else I can do to solve this issue?
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

DLC won't appear

Hey StrideRite715,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day!
  4. StrideRite715 Win User

DLC won't appear

Thanks for all the advice, adding and removing my account must have worked because honest hearts finally showed up. Again thank you for all the help.
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

DLC won't appear

6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

DLC won't appear

Hi StrideRite715,

sorry to hear. Maybe a power cycle of your console can help! Please try this:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 30 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 30 seconds. This step resets the power supply. And it is always a good idea to reset also modem/router by OFF/ON switching!!
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

If this not help, you can also
    try to install it remotely via the Windows Store

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
Thema:

DLC won't appear

1. DLC won't appear - Similar Threads - DLC won't appear

2. Xbox one error forced me to uninstall game + all DLC now won't reinstall

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one error forced me to uninstall game + all DLC now won't reinstall: This is the third time this has happened getting pretty sick of it, definitely making me think about making the switch to play station or PC. Decided I felt like playing some Batman arkham knight...
  3. Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install: Hello, I bought the lightfall DLC for Destiny 2 today, I have plenty of memory on my xbox amd good Internet speed, the purchase shows as completed on the xbox site. I have tried multiple times to...
  4. Gifted DLC won't show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted DLC won't show up: I have a friend who gifted me the Shattered Bloodlines DLC on Dead By Daylight directly from Xbox. I redeemed the code and... Nothing. The code has been redeemed, but the DLC is not available. I...
  5. My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s: I have tried clearing local 360 files along with one files I've power cycled it I have deleted and Uninstalled it I have tried everything I found on the internet but still I am met with an...
  6. Enhanced Graphic Pack DLC for Age of Empires won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enhanced Graphic Pack DLC for Age of Empires won't download: I recently upgraded my system storage capacity on my PC, so I made a clean Windows installation. I installed almost every game I had before upgrading my SSD. When I tried to download again AOE II...
  7. I have minecraft on the switch. I bought the spongebob SquarePants DLC and it won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft on the switch. I bought the spongebob SquarePants DLC and it won't let me...: So I bought the spongebob dlc and I can't download it. I'm in marketplace. When I select the dlc it tries loading and then it says I can't connect. When it does let me in, I select download on the...
  8. Sniper 5 DLC 1 won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper 5 DLC 1 won't download: Hello, if I go to the store via Sniper 5, it shows that I own DLC Season 1 and all the included content but when I select it to download it, it won't download. If I go to select the mission, the...
  9. Dlc won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc won't install: After my dlc breaking on new vegas ultimate edition, I attempted to uninstall and reinstall, which then locked me out if the dlc entirely because of disc 2 directly opening the game, even when...
  10. Fallout New Vegas DLC won't appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC won't appear: I purchased all the DLCs for fallout: New Vegas today so I could re play them all on my Series X. All of them seem to be working fine except one, Honest Hearts. I've got it downloaded on the same...