DLC transferring on different consoles (Xbox one

Discus and support DLC transferring on different consoles (Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey,My brothers account had the gorod krovi DLC but not the descent pack my brother's account gamertag is kirasnyder but another actually has the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mmmmmm mmmmmmmm, Oct 10, 2023.

1. DLC transferring on different consoles (Xbox one

Hey,My brothers account had the gorod krovi DLC but not the descent pack my brother's account gamertag is kirasnyder but another actually has the zombies chronicles dlc and der eisendrache and it installed so what's the problem with it

:)

mmmmmm mmmmmmmm, Oct 10, 2023
  2. SirSuperKnight Win User

License Transfer

Yes, as long as you are the one who purchased the content. DLC on Xbox is identified by 2 different ID's: Console ID & Profile ID. Since you will be License Transferring to another console; any users using Xbox #2 will have access to all the dlc that was
    transferred to that console no matter which profile they are using. Doesn't have to be logged in as you to work.
  3. The1337gamer Win User

Halo 3 DLC

You can't transfer DLC from one account to another, but if you bought the dlc on that console or bought it on a different console but transferred the licenses, then you should be able to use the dlc on any account/gamertag on that console. So on a new account
    you should still be able to use the Halo map packs that are on your old account.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Can't Use DLC Offline

DLC not working when offline means the console license for the DLC is not bound to the console you're using.

Go to the
    License Transfer page
    and start the transfer process. It will show you your console IDs and how many licenses each has bound to it. I suspect you're going to see more than one console ID, indicating that you purchased/downloaded DLC to a different console
    before the one you're currently using.

To fix the problem, you'll have to perform a transfer to your current console.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Help please Xbox Enforcement

You cannot transfer dlc licenses over dlc transfers are only to different consoles not between accounts

You will have to keep both accounts

Live life and play fair
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox DLC on other accounts

If the dlc is on the console it was originally downloaded to, there should be no problem using it with any account. If the Xbox is different, then you need to do a license transfer.
Thema:

DLC transferring on different consoles (Xbox one

1. DLC transferring on different consoles (Xbox one - Similar Threads - DLC transferring different

2. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  3. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  4. Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X: We upgraded our Xbox 360 to an Xbox Series X (new home Xbox). All profiles and cloud saved games ported fine. However, I don't know how to get our past downloaded content purchases (shown in the...
  5. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  6. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game: This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of...
  7. Xbox one s to Xbox one s transfer, no game saves or dlc on new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s to Xbox one s transfer, no game saves or dlc on new one: I transferred my old Xbox one S, using a external hard drive, to a new Xbox one S, as the disk drive on the first one packed in, it is worth noting that there was pleanty of storage on the...
  8. All of my DLC is not transferring to my Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my DLC is not transferring to my Series X.: So on my Xbox One S I bought DLC in Dragon Ball Fighterz. All my DLC on the One S is working. Now that I transfered my games and all to the series x, the store is telling me that I do not have all...
  9. i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?: i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam? 43df06ad-dfb6-423a-8786-0c9436c16fe4
  10. Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?: When my son was a minor, I used my Microsoft account for his XBOX account. Now that he is an adult, we'd both like to transfer only his XBOX data/DLC to his email address. Is this possible to...