DLC Tombraider says I don't have it. I did the refresh account thing but it did not work...

Discus and support DLC Tombraider says I don't have it. I did the refresh account thing but it did not work... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tombraider DLC not working on Powerwash. Tells me to go to the Microsoft store when I click on it. 7a053c50-fb40-44c3-ad90-d5657c32005b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuliePruner, Feb 11, 2023.

1. JuliePruner
    JuliePruner Guest

DLC Tombraider says I don't have it. I did the refresh account thing but it did not work...

Tombraider DLC not working on Powerwash. Tells me to go to the Microsoft store when I click on it.

:)

JuliePruner, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

DLC Tombraider says I don't have it. I did the refresh account thing but it did not work for me. What else and I able to do?

Yes I did. I am sure it will fix itself eventually. Just a bummer cause I was having fun doing it lol
    If you were playing it before and then it suddenly stopped, then it may have been a temporary issue. Over the last few days there have been intermittent issues with Xbox Live servers so maybe you went to play it just as there was one of the issues.
  3. JuliePruner Win User

DLC Tombraider says I don't have it. I did the refresh account thing but it did not work for me. What else and I able to do?

Yes I did. I am sure it will fix itself eventually. Just a bummer cause I was having fun doing it lol
  4. JuliePruner Win User

Yes, I did go and install it. Says I own it. So not sure exactly what the issue is. I did do the account thing and restarted my xbox. It didn't work for me unfortunately. It may fix itself eventually. Must be just a glitch. Sucks cause I was enjoying it.
  5. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you're encountering an issue with a DLC (downloadable content) for Tomb Raider not working and being told to go to the Microsoft Store, there are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Verify your purchase: Ensure that the DLC you're trying to access is actually part of your Xbox or Microsoft account. You can do this by visiting the "My Library" section of the Microsoft Store and checking your purchase history.

Install the DLC: If the DLC is listed in your purchase history, try installing it again by clicking on the "Install" button in the Microsoft Store. Make sure you're signed in to the correct account and have a stable internet connection.

Clear the cache: If the issue persists, try clearing the cache of the Microsoft Store. You can do this by following these steps:

a. Go to the Microsoft Store app

b. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run command

c. Type wsreset.exe and press Enter

d. Wait for the process to complete, then try accessing the DLC again.

Restart your device: If the issue still persists, try restarting your device and then accessing the DLC again.

Contact Microsoft support: If you're still encountering issues, consider contacting Microsoft support for further assistance. They should be able to help you resolve the issue with the DLC.

Note: The above steps may vary slightly depending on the version of Windows you're using and the specific DLC you're trying to access.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

I take it you have been to the store and installed it? Sorry, probably seems like a stupid question but just checking
Thema:

1. DLC Tombraider says I don't have it. I did the refresh account thing but it did not work... - Similar Threads - DLC Tombraider says

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. Gamesharing DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamesharing DLC: My girlfriend and I are playing fallout 4. I have game pass and i game share with her. She is able to play fallout 4 but we realized i have all the Ultimate Game Pass Exclusive DLC however she...
  7. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  8. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  9. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  10. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...