DLC stuck in Manage Updates on XBSX

Discus and support DLC stuck in Manage Updates on XBSX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A while ago I uninstalled Destiny 2 from my console. For some reason the DLC then requested an update (see image) and is now in my Manage Updates tab... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lu_Chief, Apr 12, 2023.

1. Lu_Chief
    Lu_Chief Guest

A while ago I uninstalled Destiny 2 from my console.

For some reason the DLC then requested an update (see image) and is now in my Manage Updates tab on the Xbox Series X. I can not update these games as it causes an error msg (0x80070002) and advises to Please Try Again.

I have tried resetting my console and it still allows me to update other games. I can no longer use the Update All option as it gives me the error msg and won't update the other games unless I select them manually.

Any advice is appreciated.

:)

Lu_Chief, Apr 12, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? If yes, please unplug the hard drive and then perform a power cycle before attempting to update any of your games again, keep the hard drive unplugged.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

After performing powercycle, please check as well if the DLC will still be stuck on your update tab.
  3. Manguu Win User

Xbox series X and LG C2 problems.

Thanks for your input, I had given up on my LG C2 to XBSX experience, been using an M32U monitor to play my XBSX, bought the repeater and the Fiber Optic Cable. Will post back on the results. My XBSX is the original one from 2020.
  4. Landon Martin2 Win User

Need help with Xbox Pc gamepass downloading

I restarted the computer and the Manage Installs page on the Xbox app is still stuck on “Checking for updates…” with three games staying Queued
  5. ian1706 Win User

Resurrection DLC not working...

It didn't work for me either.

You have to delete the Resurrection DLC, clear system Cache the redownload the DLC. Then, when you start up the game it will prompt you an update, accept the update and you're ready to go. Works fine for me now.

Stuck on it though :/
  6. ASHEVENT Win User

US XBSX work in Australia?

So just so I sound smart when I tell him:

The XBSX is dual voltage so just buy a power cord, DONT get a power converter.

The XBSX is not region locked so games from anywhere in the world will work on it

Now that everyone's gone to HDMI, there's also no issue with PAL/NTSC as far as a US XBSX hooking up to an Australian TV? (and yes, i'm pushing him towards one with HDMI 2.1 capability..lol).

Lastly: DVD's? Blu-Ray? will Aussie ones work?

P.S. How am I doing?
Thema:

1. DLC stuck in Manage Updates on XBSX - Similar Threads - DLC stuck Manage

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  5. Repost: Batman Arkham Knight stuck on DLC Search screen

in XboX Insiders
    Repost: Batman Arkham Knight stuck on DLC Search screen: So. I was trying to play Batman Arkham Knight on Xbox Cloud Gaming on Android. But when I got into the game and made a new save file. I was stuck on a screen that said this: Searching for DLC,...
  6. Batman: Arkham Knight stuck on DLC Search Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Batman: Arkham Knight stuck on DLC Search Screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/AbrarOnReddit [link] [comments]
  7. My ark dlc is stuck in queue any help to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ark dlc is stuck in queue any help to fix: The dlc extinction is stuck in queue i tried to restart the queue uninstall and everything please help 079d1016-aac8-4b15-8810-a2b6beea782e
  8. Games download fine but DLC get stuck in queue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games download fine but DLC get stuck in queue?: I got AC Odyssey along with a few DLC and the game downloaded just fine but the DLC never leave "queued". So far I have tried doing a hard restart, unplugging the console for a few minutes,...
  9. Fallout 4 Automatron DLC "mechanical menace" achievement stuck at 100% completion, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Automatron DLC "mechanical menace" achievement stuck at 100% completion, ...: Hello everyone! i got a problem involving the first released dlc from Fallout 4 named "Automatron". Now, im experiencing allot of bugs after the dlc and would almost call it a bugfest, but...
  10. Mothership Zeta DLC glitch. Stuck & need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mothership Zeta DLC glitch. Stuck & need help: I'm going through MZ & I'm almost at the end, on the "This Galaxy Ain't Big Enough.." quest. Sally is supposed to open the first two locked doors by climbing through a vent. I activated the...